Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5341 - 5350 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Thank you mandy. Yes, when I first joined about a month ago. I received one response lol very agitating! But it seems I've found some good freinds and some buddies for this ttw. I try to stay positive as much as possible. Sometimes its hard though. I've had my fair share of negative days this cycle. I've become very familiar with my body. Its amazing what ttc will do to you. Some people don't believe you can feel symptoms before implantation but I do. This will be my sixth pregnancy and hopefully my fifth healthy delivery ( that is when I get my bfp) and I remember just feeling that something was different. Not specific symptoms (as I wouldn't and can't remember my last was in 2008). Just "knowing" something was up. With my oldest daughter I had a bfp then a few days later had implantation spotting. It scared the crap out of me because a year before that I had a miscarriage at 5 1/2 weeks. I thought for sure it was happening again. When I had an us at the hospital the doctor found it only to be spotting from implantation. This is another reason why I feel so strongly about early pregnancy signs/symptoms. I feel the same, something is different this month for sure! I'm trying my best not to get too excited without a bfp cause I'll be devastated if I don't get one....but excited to try again ( trying to remain positive once again)

10 years ago

Understand completely! The tshirt is adorable! It would be amazing if you got your bfp on Friday! That would be a wonderful surprise. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers! Maybe I should test Friday also, it would be even better if we both got our bfp at the same time. I was gonna wait till 10dpo but what the hell, why not! I'll probably test before than anyway lol! I still find it devastating whenever I end up getting my af. But I think I would be either way. Everyone ha has their own way of doing things and if you feel that's what's best for you, do it! Its been working for you so keep it up. Don't change the way you do things because you feel influenced by someone else. There's no wrong or right way, at least this.is what I tell myself. Especially when I feel discouraged by what someone else tells me what I " should " be doing. I reallly hope you get your bfp Friday, I can't stop thinking about it now. The surprise for your hubby would be amazing!

10 years ago

Part of my problem is I'm 8 classes away from an internship and after that I'll have a degree in nuclear medicine so I know how it all works. I know a lot of women say they experience things pre implantation but I also know medically that hcg is what causes the symptom and it doesn't start til implantation. So that's part of why I say that I'm not trying to discourage you I just know medically how it all works. Thank you though I really hope I get it Friday if I am because if not I don't know that I could wait if I got a bfp early in the week. Thank you for testing with me though, it's nice to have a buddy to do this with.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Your more than welcome! I didn't mean you discouraged me, actually not at all. It sometimes just plays with my hopes a little bit. But that's only cause its not what I wanna hear too. There are symptoms you can get from other hormones too. Like ferning, of course its not 100% reliable but besides a blood test what is? You most likely know this but a few days before ovulation you'll see full ferning in saliva then immediately after it goes back to no ferning. I've read that if conception happens the ferning will stay. Sometimes it will be partial ferning then go right back to full ferning because estrogen levels won't drop like they would if the egg wasn't fertilized. And when I say "some things different" I mean kinda like intuition. Don't laugh crazy I know, but I've experienced this with my 4 children. It doesn't have anything to do with hormones. I'm prayin for ya and myself while I'm at it, here's to us for our bfp, anyone else wanna test Friday?

10 years ago

I've never tested for ferning but I've heard of it. I see what your saying though I guess Catchwin proved its possible that you can sense it before testing. Oh and I've also had an increase in white creamy cm the past 2 days. Cheers to a bfp.

10 years ago

@just1more- dont you apologize for anything honeybunches . You werent rude at all. Honestly, if you are going by your cm and cp...you could be further along in your tww than 6dpo. You know your body girly...go with your gut! God made us women very special and has engrained in us a mother's intuition. Some cycles I just know I'm not pregnant...but all my recent chemicals, I just knew I had a baby inside me early on. I just felt it. I was burned my first round of clomid so I'm always a little apprehensive but something sometimes just says this is different. I'm sorry the past few years have been so rough, but I can tell you are a fighter! I'm cheering you on hun....BFP BFP BFP BFP!!!! So glad you came on the forum...I think it actually keeps us from needing a straightjacket! lol!

@athena- I really wish I could figure out how to post a pic on the forum...can never figure out what the heck the image url is!

Guess I better get off of here. Poor dh was ready to rip my clothes off before I got online and now he's passed out on the couch snoring. Better get his butt into bed! One good thing about the tww....you can skip a night of sex! My coochie is exhausted! LOL! Night all!!!!

Oh Just1more- Love the crop dusting around your kids! You're just returning the favor of years of them farting in the same room as you! lol.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

@mandy--- what did the dr say? Did I miss it?!

10 years ago • Post starter

Tara - just test already. I don't know how you keep from poas if you have them. I would be like a boy dog marking my territory!

JustImore - testttttttttttt

Athena - testtttttttttt

I'm like the bad angel on your shoulders. :-)

Holly - hang in there!

10 years ago

Phat you crack me up. I'm testing Friday. I'm getting it in before dh can ask me when I will test so he won't know.

10 years ago

I'm going to be posting my opk in a min. Can anyone tell me if it's dark enough to be a positive or if my o is gonna happen very soon pls. Thanks ladies in advance.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo