Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

9621 - 9630 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Misc I'm UK based :)

Hoping, I know you know and I am really greatfull for you girls.

phat, no idea, what are those mutations even?

The long story of my weight/pcos is that late 2012 I started using contraception (rings that you put into your vag)
I ended up with some sever alergic reaction manifesting on my lip (I looked like this guy http://cdn.iwombo.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/bug.jpg and about month later I ended up on a surgical table with my intestines and bowels not working AT ALL. Apparently there was a fluid in my abdomen that stopped them.

Anywho, since then I regulary visited hospital with huge abd pains and started gaining weight. The gastrointestinal problems stopped when I stopped using contraception, but my weight since then was climbing.
My first missed period I had on the begining of 2014 and then everything seemed to be back to normal. When I got over 80kg aroundlate 2014 my periods went wonky again, and are like that since now. I lost 10 kg being on a diet, and regained it back and then some withing few months.

My bloods are book-perfect (always have been) and they don't even sugest PCOS, only the scan shows the cysts, and I have suffered hirsutysm since forever (also not caused by hormone levels). The gyn said I need to drop down 10kg and then she will get me on metformin (in 4 months) I am still waiting for dietician apointment and I'm terrified, This week I've been eating healthy, cut the bread and butter off, 5 times a day, every three hours, and.. gained weight - -; Personaly, loosing those kilograms seems like an imposibility.

Hope that whole story wasn't tmi. I am terribly teary and depressed and weepy lately.

8 years ago

Aniayka - Metformin could help you lose the weight. You should talk to Tara. She knows tons about PCOS. The mutations I mentioned sometimes go hanf in hand with PCOS. Tara knows a lot more about it than I.

8 years ago

Not to get anyone's hopes up, but my lines today are a bit darker than yesterday. I'm going for a beta in the morning & again Wednesday. Maybe jumping the gun, but I'm okay with that.

8 years ago

Oh my Phat, waiting with baited breath, keep us updated Im 12dpo, will test tom morn, already had a at 10dpo to all -x-x-x-x-

8 years ago

Pinkster - good luck!!

8 years ago

Phat, keeping my figers crossed. Good luck!

8 years ago

Hey phat, gotta good feeling bout this! Hugs!

8 years ago

@phatgutl, I can't wait until tomorrow. I hope your betas are super awesome. Fingers crossed!

@pinkster, sending prayers your way. Good luck!

8 years ago

Thanks, y'all. Tomorrow's beta actually won't tell anything. Wednesday's is the one that will tell if it's new hCG and not the trigger. I'm starting to get really nervous and doubting myself. I'll update after I take my hpt's and again once I get my beta result.

8 years ago

Good luck phat! FX it's truly positive!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo