Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5101 - 5110 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Well girls it was a This is why i don't get my hopes up. Ends in hearbreak but here's hoping to your

10 years ago

Oh no Mandy,
I am so sorry to hear that! I can understand why you are leery now. I know how devastating that can be. How late are you? Maybe you got a faulty test. I don't mean to get your hopes up but everything that involves ttc seems so finicky so anything is possible!

Confused, hello there! I hope you get your BFP! Please keep us posted!

Athena, oh wow, did you try a different doctor that would work with you on other options? I'm sure you've done tons of research. I didn't mean to sound judgy, I think it's brave you taking things into your own hands. I really hope it works for you!

All you ladies are great! I am so glad to have joined this forum. It really helps to share our crazy with others!

I am having lots of anxiety. Very nervous about everything and impatiently waiting to go to the doc's. I hate this wait, lol! I tried to go running last night and got some sharp pains in my lower tummy so I had to walk back. I was stressed out and cranky all day at work yesterday and my husband said I need to take it easy. I am a worrier, if you can't already tell, and I just need reassurance. This waiiting for this first appointment is killer! I keep peeing on sticks just to make sure I'm still preggers.
See even after the BFP, the crazy still lingers! God help me!

User Image

10 years ago

Oh no. So sorry to hear that Mandy. How are u??

10 years ago

Hi ladies,
Thank you for your concern, i am as good as to be expected. A little teary every now and then even though no.af. i used a different brand from my positive test. Yes possibly faulty, but could just be I'm not and the first one was faulty. happened before so can happen again. Looks like a trip to the Dr to find out for sure what is going on or try again on the original brand. I dome an experiment after the first one that turned out negative. I knew i couldn't possibly be pregnant 2 cycles ago as we didn't dtd at the fertile time so done a hpt using the brand that i put the pic of and it was negative so that brand doesn't give false results. Anyway to all you lovely ladies.
I am not going down without a fight.

10 years ago

Mandy don't give up without a fight. I know what u mean by feeling teary. Today is kind of dooms day for me cos it's when my af should be without the bleed and I'm getting the cramps already and the bfn this morning just made me feel I am not pregnant at all.
Good luck when u see the doctor. I hope the results are good for you.

10 years ago

Well i hope it doesn't come for you. I had little cramps as i said before the test so kind of thought it would be negative cramps have now subsided and i feel fine. Who knows what tomorrow will bring hopefully not but guess what will be will be. We should all try and stay positive for each other. Mad none of us give up. Anyways I'm off to the land of nod. Need to face tomorrow head on. Really could use a nightcap lol

10 years ago

Ok. Have a good sleep and speak to you tomorrow. Hope nothing comes for you tomorrow. I will support anyone on here who needs it and if I can help them. We are all going through the same and all want the same result in the end. We will all get there. Just at different times etc. Or maybe all together lol

10 years ago

Thanks, have gone to bed but can't sleep. Thank goodness for my tablet.
Googling reviews on hpts

10 years ago

I've just brought some early detection ones but seem to get a tiny line on the none early ones. I can't work it out

10 years ago

I'm starting to get a bit tired of the testing now. Gonna give it a break for a few days. The negatives are disheartening.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo