Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2181 - 2190 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Athena - also, after I O'd my nips were sore & my breasts were more sore than they usually are. My whole cycle was pretty weird.

11 years ago

Huh well I am on cd 13 my last prio was started by provera, I really think I oved on cd9 which is super early. I had a lot of symptoms of it, but I just didn't know if it was maybe caused by that. Then the past 2 days I have had globs of cm tinged with pink but yesterday I thought maybe it was from or the soft up, but we didn't last night and I had it again today. Nips have been sore on and off. I don't know what is going on but right now I am chocking it up to the vitex.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

I'm going mad

I was 100% sure I was out as only 2 days before ov
But yesterday( 9dpo ) I got sharp cramp on and off all day
And hard bbs when dh touched them I screamed they hurt that bad
Today ( 10 dpo ) I have noticed the little spots on nipple end are bigger and whiter , peeing more and so hunger i just wanna eat everything

So I'm here thinking no I'm not preg I can't be then a voice at back of my head say yes you could be that camp could have been this or that no I can't be can i
Arrrrrrrr. Going crazy and I read sprem can live upto 7 days :o

I have been to the docs today about my asthma and got a load of meds
But a voice at back of head is saying u need to test as u might not be able to take the meds if preg . So I'm sitting here trying to hold my pee as I don't think my mind will rest till I take a test

User Image

11 years ago

Tara xx

User Image

11 years ago

Athena - it probably is the VI Tex. It's just weird because it's not supposed to do anything for a few cycles, but it obviously has for both of us.

Lammy - I hope you're preggo!

11 years ago

Lammy those spots on your nips are a good sign!!! I seriously hope you are preggo!!!!

Tara

User Image

11 years ago

Yea phatgurl I know right. I read quite a few stories where women got pregnant the first month after starting it. I hope it works for us .

Lammy I hope you are I can't wait til you test. .

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

im scared to test you want to but you dont

ive been so good the past few months and only testing the day is due as was getting so heart broken with but somthing is tell me i NEED to test today

i been holding 3hrs just need to hold a little longer

if i get a i will test again in mornthing with fmu

just thinking we only on my birthday what a present that would be plus 13 is my lucky number so to have a baby in 2013 would just blow my mind when it comes to my lucky number

User Image

11 years ago

@lammy- Good luck peeing hun!

Thanks for the hugs girls! I'll be 14dpo on Friday and I'll be waking up really early for work the next couple days, so I'm going to stop testing for now. If AF doesnt come on Friday, then I'll retest saturday morning. Dh agrees. He still says I am which is cute but annoying at the same time.

I've decided when AF arrives, I'm going to order preseed. I'm wondering if that had something to do with it. I was drinking grapefruit juice but I dont think I had enough EWCM. I'll still drink the grapefruit juice cause it's flippin good and get more softcups. Plus I'm out of opks. Definitely need those. Looking forward to a fresh start !

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

but think it was a bad test as could see shadow where test line should be only got 2 test left so going to wait till sun i think when is due

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo