Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

8191 - 8200 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Wow Astrid, that sounds great!! Keeping fingers crossed and praying for you!!

@missdani, welcome to our group - well, I think family is a better word for us by now! You're soooo right about these awesome girls. If you need advice, support, someone to vent to, or someone to tell you to straighten up and get a hold of yourself, you've found the right place. They've helped me in SO many ways and I'll never be able to thank them enough for it. I also had a lot of problems with ovarian cysts, had quite a few rupture but only one caused a huge infection that I had to be hospitalized for a week. It didn't seem to affect me in any way with ttc, not that I know of anyway. Good luck, and welcome again!!

8 years ago

Thank you Liz and Jace's mom for the welcome!

That's good to know about your cysts not causing any problems with ttc. I tend to worry about things unnecessarily haha.

for everyone! Dani TTC in my 20s for baby #1

8 years ago

It is hard not to worry about every single thing, but you gotta remember that ttc is supposed to be fun! I forget that a lot myself, with all the timing and temping, and opk's it does get extremely stressful.. I just have to take a step back and see all that I am blessed with and remember to have fun and know that it will happen when it is His time. Not saying relax and it'll happen cuz I hear that ALL the time and it kills me, just remember to have fun and enjoy!!
And you can call me Jess :)

8 years ago

Hey girls!!!!!! Okay so...Thursday, May 21st at 1pm! Yep, I did it! I called Fertility Partnership! EEKKK!!!!
I'm nervous but excited at the same time! I'll be getting my patient packet in mail the next day or so. After studying the different RE's in St Louis the past couple years, I kept coming back to Dr Simckes at Fertility Partnership. I see it almost every weekend when we go to church. He's known as the cowboy of ivf. We're still not planning on jumping straight into IVF (cant afford it still). However, every review I read said that he wont give up til he finds an answer to infertility/repeat miscarriages. And that's what we want is answers or at least someone to at least try to help a pregnancy stick. One thing I really love is he is a true believer in mthfr causing early miscarriages. He even did a special on the discovery channel on it. One girl said she found out a week after meeting that she was pregnant...he automatically put her on heparin injections and she was able to bring the pregnancy to term after repeat early losses. So I'm excited about that. I have to run...dinner at the in-laws, but I'll check in later to catch up with everyone :) :) :)

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

8 years ago • Post starter

So glad you found someone to go to! I know getting answers or just thinking you might can bena huge stress relief.

And Jace's mom- you're right about keeping it fun. I'm trying to remember that and do date nights and everything not just for the sake of ttc. I also made a list of things to try or do that I cant once I'm pregnant, and every time AF shows up I let myself do one for that month. That way, it's not only negative.

And update for me... I'm either 5 or 6 dpo, and today I have major headaches and Mac n cheese made me nauseous when it's isually one of my favorite foods. So either a good sign, or I caved and got the stomach bug going around my office and tomorrow will be me never leaving the bathroom... Haha.

8 years ago

Hello ladies,

I have been reading posts here and you are an amazing group of women.
I am new to the forum. I am 39yrs young and I have two children from my 1st marriage. I remarried last year and my husband does not have any children. I never thought I would be ttc again but here I am. This is cycle #4 and I am 4dpo. We are currently using an acupuncturist to assist in our journey to a BFP. I will be 40 next month and I had hoped to be pregnant by that time. I hope I can be of encouragement to you ladies and I'm glad to have you to chat with since my sister is the only family member that knows we are ttc.

8 years ago

Tara can't wait to hear about your doctor visit. I really hope you gain some positive news.

8 years ago

Well dinner with the inlaws was fun ! We were talking about dh's cousin's pregnant wife. Then my mother in law turns to me and say, "speaking of pregnancy, we need to have a serious talk...when are you two going to start having babies". I wanted to barf up my meatloaf . I just stared at my glass of orange tang and said calmly, "we're not talking about that." She said, "Oh we're not?" And my father in law, who is usually all up in our business, surprised us by saying, "Betty, will you leave them alone."
Thank the Lord my sister called me in drunken excitement and rescued me from the conversation. My oldest sister is a canine behavioralist in Philly. She works with all kinds of rescues on the east coast. Well tonight a woman named Patti called her to ask for some advice on one of her rescue dogs. She talked with her for an hour and by the end of the conversation she finally told her full name...Patti LaBelle!!!! It was a exciting conversation considering my sister had a few beers in her .
Some other good news...dh and I finally made love again. It had been 3 weeks!!! I finally felt comfortable with it. It was still a little weird to begin with though. When he touched my boob my only thought was that it wasnt sore anymore. But I pushed the thought out and just enjoyed myself. It was very romantic and very much needed. It's amazing how important sex is in marriage. Except tonight my ibs flared up and I'm stuck in the bathroom..totally sexy right?

@39andcounting- YIPPEE!!! You joined!!!! Who would of thought being poked with dozens of tiny needles would be so much fun lol. Dh thought I looked awesome as a pin cushion
Me too, I'm praying for some answers.

@Missdani- Welcome honey! Oh I hope it's not a stomach bug. I hate those. Everytime someone is around me now with the stomach bug, I start chugging grape juice. Last christmas everyone in my family had the stomach bug so I started drinking 3 glasses of grape juice a day and popping charcoal tablets. I was the only one of everybody exposed that didnt get it and I'm a stomach bug magnet! I'm so sorry for your losses . I know what you mean...even after all my losses, the thought of giving up doesnt feel like an option. I want to be a mom sooo bad! And we will be! We're here cheering for you hun!

@jacesmama- I want to call you Jess or jessica but I'm afraid it'll screw readers up LOL. I try to spice things up sometimes. I use to dance for dh but my 28 almost 29 year old body acts more like a 60 year old body lately. I'm liable to drop it low and not be able to get it back up! ROFL!

@astrid- I've got my fingers, toes and eyes crossed for you!

@enbutler- I hope one day to be able to visit anyone who wants to meet me lol. I promise if I'm up near Kansas city, I'll definitely come see you and your wee little one

@xomandy- omg I forgot about Napa! It was napa wasnt it? How was it!!!??

My ipad battery is getting ready to die so I better get to finishing this post. But I'll end with my stupid moment of the day. I was going to make homemade icecream for dh on my day off and one thing led to another and I kinda sorta wound up with my hand frozen to the inside of the icecream maker! ROFL! OMG it hurt!! I was all alone and couldnt get it unstuck! I felt like Flick on A Christmas Story! lol. After a painful panicked 2 minutes, I finally got unstuck. lol. I'm an idiot! LOL

8 years ago • Post starter

That's such awesome news Tara!! Sounds like he's going to be one of the best people you can talk to! I know what you mean about dancing, lol.. I'm also 29 and in my mind I'll have it all planned out but it never seems to come out looking like I've thought it would lmao :) used to, no prob.. now my backs' like nope not doing that!! I could sooo picture you with your hand stuck inside that, and then automatically pictured the tongue stuck to that pole lol!! Sorry, probably wasn't funny at the time but it made a funny story =)

missdani - that is a really great idea that I've never thought of before! I just thought after each month seeing those negatives I just gotta pick my butt up off the floor and make myself push on through to the next month. but you've found a way to still have a positive outcome to a negative, thank you!! I'm gonna have to steal that idea :)

39 - welcome!! The more the merrier :) You've picked an awesome group of girls! Any questions, concerns, advice, or just someone to listen - this is the perfect place.. I love these amazing ladies!

13dpo for me, only 1 more day to go.. temps been steadily coming down but still not below cover, I'd say it will be by tomorrow though.

Mandy, Liz, Astrid how are you girls doing today??

8 years ago

I had to have something to look forward to with the negatives, because I have generalized anxiety disorder and I would work myself into panics over whether I was going to get my period or not. And that just isn't healthy, or helpful for ttc, so it was an idea a friend gave me who recently started ttc and she heard it from her sister-in-law.

I don't have a stomach bug... Yay! Haha. I was all sorts of messed up last night though, my skin was hot all over but I felt cold. The boy told me he had to go turn off the heat last night because I was radiating heat all night and basically a space heater! And I felt cold all night. Woke up this morning feeling fine though. Never heard of that as a pregnancy symptom..: anyone else? I'm thinking maybe my body was keeping away the stomach bug but who knows. 9 more days and I will know. Between now and then my house is getting painted and we are working on the backyard landscaping so that'll be good distraction I hope.

So glad we all have each other... I only have one friend who knows we are ttc. We aren't married (both have been before and just haven't felt the urge to pay for doing it again) and we aren't telling our families. They'll think we are crazy for trying before we are married, but with my history of miscarriages and other women's health issues, my doctor encouraged starting sooner rather than later, and the boy is all for it :)

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo