Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3621 - 3630 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@xoxo you are 10DPO when are you testing?

10 years ago

Hey ladies, I can enjoy my new body a little longer as which two days late. I am not too disappointed though, guess it wasn't my time as yet. Hope one of you ladies get our soon!!

10 years ago

Pisces I will not test until 13DPO IF my BBT temp stays up. It always drops the day before the witch shows her face. I am one of the select few that refuses to test early, I can't stand seeing BFNs!

@kysha, sorry about the witch but keep rockin that body! Lol, I have that "on ta the next" attitude as well right now. If I am, I am. If I'm not, I'm not! I pray I am every month but I'm not getting stressed anymore.

10 years ago

mandy - good luck on getting your BFP this month!!

Kyscha- sorry a out your BFN!!

Waiting - are you and DH having fun right now waiting to O? LOL

I'm sure that will show her ugly face this evening or tomorrow. Probably tomorrow morning. my temp dropped below the coverline today so... yippie! Off to next month. I'm so excited to ovulate next month!!! I'm pretty sure i didn't even Ov in April at all because my temps were all over the place.

10 years ago

@mem well I hope you're wrong and you still end up with a BFP.

@xoxo I am joining that philosophy this month. No early testing this time because I hate BFN's. I didn't even buy any Internet cheapies...I have no test because I will be tempted to test.

@kysha sorry the witch got ya but it does give you the summer looking HOT!!! Hell you're gonna look so good that DH will want BD and you'll be pregnant before ya know it.

AFM: I am a little concerned because I O'd yesterday which would be 48 hrs after last BD and I am not home until tomorrow. So It's all up to God.

How is everyone else?

10 years ago

***Good Morning Everybody*** I went Karoeke last night and had a little liquid encouragement...lmao...I was feeling a little out of the game because I O'd while in Texas. There is a blackmail video my uncle took of me and his wife singing Tracy Chapman "give me one reason" ....lmao. If you turn the sound down, I look like real rock star but if you turn the sound UP...wow! Lmao I'm sitting at the airport, my flight is delayed so it gives me a chance to get caught up. It was a great trip, time with my last remaining uncle is important. For those who don't know, he's my mom's baby brother but he's only 5yrs older than me. He's more like a brother. We were raised together, my grandmother (in her 4th marriage)had him when my mother was in her second yr of college and his father died of a heart attack when he was 6. So he was always at our house because my mom was a stay at home mom and my grandmother was a single parent. He is 6'8 inches tall and after playing professional basketball in Spain and always being very active was found to have a heart problems. He so tall and his heart works so hard. They put a difibulator in before Christmas and me and my sister have been taking turns checking in on him and helping with his businesses (he has a few). So this is why I was so shocked when my father's brother died suddenly of a heart attack back in February. We have been so worried and concerned for this uncle that I didn't think it could happen to my other uncle.

I am going to do my AFM first: I am still having positive OPK's even with SMU this morning and cramping in that same left ovary and my temp was down to 97.98 this morning (98.22 yesterday) so now I don't know of I O'f or am O'ing again. But I'm on my way home and let the BD'ing begin for two reasons, one cuz I want a baby and two I have not seen my really hot DH in 3 days. Lol.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

10 years ago

Hi Ladies! I've been a discussion troll lately, but unable to respond from my phone. My fingers are too big and the little keys drive me nuts!

@Lammy - glad all is going well! Can't wait to hear about your scan!

@waiting - looks like we could be cycle buddies this go around!

@Memphrika - I hope you get a BFP instead of AF!

@jacquia - congrats on your BFP! HH9M!

@pisces - I hope you caught the egg and can BD again for good measure now that you are back at home! Your karaoke story made me laugh...I love Karaoke and do a hell of a "Tyrone" by Erykah Badu! I also love doing "Bust
Ya Windows" by Jazmine Sullivan...really gets the crowd going! LOL

@xomandyxocheyxo - can't wait until you test! Hope its a BFP!

@athena8789 - glad yonou are only have a little over 2 weeks before you are TTCing again! Another type of TWW!

Hope I haven't missed anyone. If so, please forgive me...I had a lot of catching up to do!

AFM - I got up and took my temp and laid back down and overslept! By the time I tried to POAS, I was outside my testing time window for my CBEFM and it defaulted to a high today! Grrrrrr. I looked at the stick and thought it was a peak, so I took a wondfo LH, CBE digital OPK smiley ....actually two different kind (I took the regular smiley and the one that gives you a smiley or a peak). I received a positive on the Wondfo and a smiley on both of the CBE smiley tests. In addition, this afternoon I had EWCM! I was so happy. I jumped DH's bones this afternoon. After we BDd, I just laid in bed for a while...just praying his swimmers make it to the finish line. I've been having o cramps and pains all day. I hope that means that my egg is about to bust the hatch and I will O tomorrow! I'm really excited about EWCM because I don't get that often. I know it was EWCM and not semen since DH and I haven't BD'd in a few days.

According to my records, I'm CD 14 today.

User Image

10 years ago

So I had a little trip to the hospital I thought I had a bad uti as I get them a lot and had abdo pain which just felt like pain I get in my bladder but doc wanted to be on safe side and check me over . No uti no infection in body cervix is closed tummy is soft so he was pretty happy with things just said possibly a bug but I get a early scan thru just to make sure baby in right place as I'm a little tender in that area . So I'm super excited only 4 sleeps till see baby then should have normal 12 week scan in 2 weeks too :)

User Image

10 years ago

@lammy i hope everything is ok with bean! :-D

@holly lol...yeah we had a great time. I forget how much fun Karoeke is until someone who can REALLY sing goes up there and ruins it. My sister isn't allowed to sing until everyone else had gone, she's a hard act to follow and God forbid she teams up with another fellow singer...lol...glad you are O'ing soon

@waiting I was out of town and was trying to check in....did you O already?

AFM: Got a positive OPK yesterday in the morning so after a 3.5 hr flight delay, i finally made it home to this morning My temp was at 98.59 this so I figured I O'd yesterday after all and that I would see a fainter line today on SMU...nope DARKER than the control!!! And to add to my confusion my fertility friend chart says I O'd Thursday and My countdown to Pregnancy chart says I Probably O'd last night but is waiting to confirm with sustained temps??? Huh??? DH says maybe I O'd twice and both chars are right. He also thinks I am going to O again tonight since I am still surging. ????? I don't know

10 years ago

@pisces- Dont worry about the extra long positive opks. I get a couple days of positives even after I OV. It's normal for some women.

I'll update shortly. It's been a CRAZY weekend and I'm running on fumes. I promise I'll get back on shortly :).

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo