Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2001 - 2010 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

The idea of getting a BFP in less than 30 days is very uplifting to think about!!!!!
Been drinking my grapefruit juice too! CM seems very dry once I stopped Clomid. Had a feeling it would happen. Praying for EWCM!!! Nite ladies!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

the last few days ive had some dental problems and last night before bed i said a little paryer i asked god that today could he make the pain less painfull i didnt mind some pain but just not as bad it was and well today he answered them its given me so much hope knowing he heard me makes me feel like he has heard my baby paryers too and i know he is working on them

User Image

11 years ago

ok ladies super confused, HELP!!!

9-10 dpo, + OPk on the 4th so I called that O day, which would make me 10 dpo, btw that + was at noon on 4th, 3pm was a lot lighter. So If 4th was O I would be 10, if it was 5th 9. Took an hpt this am with FMU. BFN of course. Now when I (TMI) wiped, I have a ton of brown CM, it looks like what I get right before AF turns Red. AF is due 17th which would be CD27/1 so I am on CD 24. Other than that no symptoms....this is so confusing....is it implant? or is it early AF!!! Did not dance last night so couldnt be left overs, last BD was Saturday or Tuesday, cant remember. Tommorow is little ones 6th b-day.....feel like im going insane.....brown CM BFN....Af still a few days out.....bout to lose my mind!!! The BFN wasnt a suprise but the brown CM was. Im gonna watch the CM character the rest of the day and of course HPT in am.

11 years ago

Hkellerman - it could be signs of implantation. If so, on a very sensitive test you could start showing 24-48 hours after. COULD being the operative word. :-)

11 years ago

Watching the news today made my maternal instincts kick in a bit. Found myself feeling extra protective over my nephew and over ovaries. I'm not even pregnant yet and I wanted to protect my womb!
Cat woke me up this morning. I thought it was only 3am so I sat up. Then realized it was 5am and I'd have to get up in 30 minutes meaning I shouldnt have sat up!!! So I collapsed back in bed and stuck the thermometer in my mouth. I was either 96.7 or 97.7...I know big difference but my therm memory disappeared before I was ready to type and only saw the .7 part. My opks are negative and my cervix is low/firm/closed still so I know I didnt miss anything too important. CM is watery today...better than dry!

I'm doing my continuing education in Prenatal massage which is pretty cool. My textbooks are like "what to expect when your expecting". I'm on the infertility chapter...weird reading about it when I'm experiencing it!

11 years ago • Post starter

@waiting i am glad i know about my thyroid now. Yea about the e coli i'm not really sure how it happened, never asked, but i doubt she's preggo. It's okay, well, i start my bcp this sunday. Also making progress with the bf. He said he may come by tomorrow, i have to clean up my room when i get off work so it won't be so messy.

Between work and sleep and when i was going back and forth between my bfs and home, i never had time to clean it for a long time. Ugh, but i will get it done in time. My motivation is just not there, apparently it has quite a bit to do with my thyroid. Anyway, got some xmas shopping done today and yesterday with my mom. Now i just got a few people to work on.

11 years ago

Oh Tara I know exactly what you mean. We heard about it at lunch time we were waiting for a table and he went online on his phone and saw a bunch of posts. I hear him say oh my goodness and I was like what? and he said hold on a second and handed me his phone and I was in shock. I couldn't imagine being in those parents shoes. It scary enough that my dh is a high school teacher and all it would take is one kid getting angry and doing something like that. Or like in that case a crazy person. People think schools are secure but obviously not if that guy just walked in. He apparently killed his mother before going to the school to kill so many children and adults.

Today I found out that I have a sweet sweet husband. I went to buy a dress at forever 21 which is not a store he likes. He was like I'm going to go to this hippie store lol. We get in the car and he was like I felt bad that you didn't get a present on your b-day, cause my boots came in and apparently Ugg wants everyone to know what is in the box, so he gives me this little box, He said I might think it is cheesy. I open it and it is a necklace. It has this card with it that says it is a love necklace that balances out all these things and reduces stress and the last line says and be careful cause it increases fertility . I was like put it on me lol and he was like how crazy would it be if you end up pregnant next month. I also got all these homeopathic pcos remedies that I ordered in the mail today YAY

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

Waiting - the shooting is horrid. I tried to put myself in the place of those parents and first responders, but I can't. It's so sad.

Athena - I'm glad your husband did something sweet for you.

11 years ago

Hellerman: Any more spotting?? FX it was implantation!!

Waiting: I know. It was just horrific. I actually let my little one open an early gift yesterday. Just wanted to see his face light up and play with him. He got the nerf guns. So it was fun for all of us!

Enbutler: Good luck today with the BF coming by!! I hope he tells you something that you want to hear

Athena: That is the sweetest thing ever!! He sure sounds like a winner!! Sounds like your is near!!!

Lammy I love your positivity!!! You are so very right!! He does hear our prayers!! I am so very excited for you that you get to have your tests done and start the new year with answers and a plan to get your !! This will be our year

AFM: CD 12 and gearing up to O! Should be this weekend or monday! Haven't noticed any EWCM even with the EPO. I am assuming it may take awhile to get into my system properly and I know I don't drink enough water I am not a huge water fan. Well hubby is supposed to be going down to his moms this week to work with his brothers like he always does when school is on break just for some extra money. My dad wants me to come visit him but if I haven't O'd yet I guess I will be packing my bags and following the hubby!!

User Image

11 years ago

yes still some brown spotting today CD 25 AF due MOnday.....Im not sure whats going on. Took a test today i dont think I see a line, but there might be an ever so faint one, idk, I usually spot just a little right before af, this has been two days of it. No cramping or anything.
What does fx mean?

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo