Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

im a clomid baby if that helps lol

User Image

11 years ago

Can anyone shed some insight on why my nipples are 2 different colors? left is almost a purple, right is pink!! Seems a bit odd to me.... opinions please?

11 years ago

alishakaye - If you are pregnant, it happens. it was very marked for me in my last pregnancy. it is a good sign IMO.

One thing I wanted to mention to those of you for whom this will be your 2nd pregnancy, your breasts do not undergo changes as rapidly as in your first, and for me they were nowhere near as sore, so don't let a lack of breast symptoms count you out!

I have 3 - 11, 5 & 2. I see this current effort as my last reasonable chance due to age and no desire to undergo medical intervention since I already have 3.

11 years ago

Day 57 of Watch! Tested this morning and Ugggggg!!!!!! Booo!!!! . This is so confusing!
The more pronounced veins I mentioned are still there. Just glaring at me in the mirror. I've always had a blue vein going thru my right nipple but these are on my left side. I can see it start near my sternum and run into and over my nipple. Feeling a little queezy this morning too. Saw somewhere that women with longer cycles can take longer to build up enough hcg for positive hpt. Wishful thinking but who knows. I told dh this and he asked, "So you could be?". Told him it was possible but he didnt text me back. I know he's looking forward to it but I wish he acted a bit more excited (like tummy rubbing or something like what all your men are doing). Guess he doesnt want to get his hopes up. Looks like I'll have to make another HPT run today.

Happy Birthday Phatgurl!!!!! Sorry you didnt get a BFP. Praying your 'hopefully line' gets darker. Btw-you crack me up! Yep, definitely dont want to drink your pee! LOL. I'm not sure about evaporating it or boiling it. Boiling it may destroy some of the hormones and I know from testing animal urine that an old sample can throw off hormone readings...but then again I wasnt testing for hcg. But if you try boiling it, I'd buy a separate pan and label it pee. LOL

@Lammy- I had a lot of tummy issues a couple weeks before my wedding. I had to take a Xanax to calm down. lol. Hoping it's not your stress causing it. I know a baby would be an awesome wedding present to your love.

@TSIMMONS- I'm sorry the evil witch showed!

How long do you have to be trying before the doctor will put you on clomid? (I'm not wanting to go on it, I'm just curious). My friend was on Clomid for well over a year and finally got pregnant. Her baby is a month old but when she was on it the meds...she gained a lot of weight. But lost all of it plus more when she got preg. She had bad morning sickness.

Oh ladies...I need to be cheered up. Who else wants to see Magic Mike?!!! ROFL!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Wouldn't you think they would both turn colors? haha!! I feel a bit like a mutant :) I'm hoping it is a sprout doing this to me!! I have been Mrs. Passy Gassy for the last 5 days too with cramping, bloating, moody as all get out, frequent pee breaks, sore discolored nipples, facial breakouts!! I goes only time will tell right??

11 years ago

i cant wait to see Magic Mike

im going through the " i could be " the get a twinge and be like " maybe im not " then back to " maybe i am "

with the stress i was only stressed for a few days now im clam .

my heads doing over thing thinking lol but then again it always does when somthing big happens ( learning to drive moving house wedding ) i have every scenario planned in my head lol i cant help it its just who i am lol i have all the new house planned colour of walls everyting and we dont even have the keys yet lol

User Image

11 years ago

Alishakaye - one of mine is always darker now since my 3Rd child. I would recommend you learn to like the look if you are knocked up!

Waitingonmymiracle - I tried the boiling. It didn't help with the results, but I almost threw up from the smell...wonder if that's a sign of being pre go? Hahahahahaahaha. I know for a fact I've lost it now. Cart me off to the looney bin. I also bought 9 more tests on my lunch break. I think it's time for another hobby. If AF shows, I'm definitely ordering the next ones from Amazon. gl with your testing!

11 years ago

@waitingonmymiracle.. my doctor put me on Clomid right away and I have always had regular cycle, but because my DH has low sperm count we were just hoping to make the quality of my eggs better?!?!? Heck I dont know what I'm doing anymore. I have been reading that Clomid makes you gain weight..ahhhhhhhh I dont need any help doing that its hard enough going to the gym now. Can men take Clomid?? wouldnt that be Great.
@ Phatgurl Happpyy Birthday to you !!!!

Anyone done IUI?

to my fellow nuts!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/gender/ctp_gender_predictor_boy.jpg

11 years ago

Tsimmons - Have you read up on the Instead cup? I think it would be worth a shot if your DH has LSC. It can keep the sperm in place for up to 12 hours giving them more of a chance.

11 years ago

Just looked at the instead cup. That's just...weird!!!!!! LOL

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo