Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1741 - 1750 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

geeesh, you 26 year olds.....ughh i feel old. SHUSSSSH I am 30 lol!!! I thought my life was over when I turned 30....not to bad now though:)

11 years ago

I'm am soooo OCD! Just finished creating my TTC cycle chart with color coded cycles and everything. lol.

@holly- ROFL! When you get your BFP and can yell BINGO! I suggest whispering sexy things in his ear about how sexy he is when he works out and how much it turns you on.

@wondering- Eeekk... I cant wait to see what happens!

Looked up Preseed again and I just wish it wasnt sooo expensive!! Praying clomid doesnt dry me up!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

enbutler... take care of YOU. I know it's probably really hard to think like that right now because you seem to truly love him... However, you can't fully love someone else & give them a fulfilling relationship until you are able to fulfil yourself. You have to just trust that as you take care of you the right man will fit right into your life... whether it be him or someone else...

And as an only child I can understand his pattern... I am the same way... I like to think things out, process and then I will talk to my boyfriend... NOT until I am able to find my own balance. Maybe only child syndrome, maybe not...

everybody... I AM NOT OLD! LMBO!
I will be 33 next month... while I definitely thought I would have children by now, I still love my age because I have learned so much... life gets better like fine wine...

User Image

11 years ago

Hopefully we caught or catch the egg if there is one. We last night and since I had the positive ov I jumped dh when he got home ,we have been regularly so I really feel this is our month, I can't explain it. Just feel it. I have prayed and waited to have a baby for over 2 years because if it were up to me we would've started ttc the second we got married, but he wasn't ready. So I waited and I always said that 25 would be the perfect age to have a baby so maybe I will get a birthday present and an early Christmas present. Would be the best 2 in 1 present ever.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

question... i think I have seen several people post about the fertilitea..? Any feedback... works well, helpful, etc..? After reading a lot of the reviews on amazon I am thinking about trying it just to help my body in the natural flow of things and keeping my cycles, hormones regulated...
but its cool that it actually helps with getting pregnant too...

User Image

11 years ago

I am 38.

11 years ago

And I have 3 kids ages 11, 5 & 2 - for those of you who recently joined.

I figure if I take my age and multiply it by 3 kids that's a good indicator of my "feels like" age.

11 years ago

Hi again ladies!
Quick Update:

Im 10dpo today and I got up and ran to the bathroom today at work because I thought AF had started. I got there and.... nothing. So I whipped out the mirror right there in the stall at work and took a peek and there TONS AND TONS OF WHITE CM! TMI I know and Im sorry but I the only time i remember this happening is when I was pg with DD so I am sooo nervous/anxious.

AF is due tomorrow and I will officially be late Friday so I soooo tempted to go purchase some Dollar store brand HPT's and a double pack of FRER right now! Someone stop me. My tummy is in knots like I already know the answer but my anxiety has me paralyzed. I mean what if I making all this up in my head. I just dont want the disappointment but I also cant wait 2 more days. I have done good this time not testing every day...

@Wondering16 when are you planning on testing??? to you and anyone preparing to test soon!

User Image

11 years ago

@kcordell thank you for being there. I'm glad i'm not the only one who knows the feeling.

@lammy ROFL! You lost a year, i'm sorry. lol. I won't be 23 til next July.

@holly thank for the advice.

@cutie I will take that advice. Thank you. I've decided to do exactly that, take care of me and everything else will follow. Also, about your question. I've never tried fertiltea, i am currently taking fertilaid pills to help regulate my cycle and it's done pretty well so far. I'm on my second bottle.

Quick update on me, I'm in pain from the situation, but i'm looking at the brighter side of things. I'm going to concentrate on getting back into school (i want to go to med school). And also concentrate on getting back into the gym and staying active.

Lots of for everyone

11 years ago

@Barbie: I just got a CVS brand hpt today....3 of them. I might test tomorrow morning. I'm nervous. Not planning on a pregnancy right now, but if it happens, the baby will be a blessing in disguise. I hope you get your BFP!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo