Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5191 - 5200 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Hello ladies. Did anyone else when potentially pregnant get pains down below?? I keep getting them. Sharp ones very low down. My friend says u get odd pains. And again my hands are incredibly itchy again. I start testing my opk later today and think ill do a hpt too. Think there was no chance me waiting eh?? Lol

10 years ago

@athena- just curious. Non spayed cats are on the smaller side usually. I do know that males neutered too early will have large bodies and small heads lol!

@confused- i've gotten those pains when I am pregnant and when I'm not.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Thanks waitingonamiracle. So it doesn't confirm anything either way then? Oh well

10 years ago

Confused- I would never go by symptoms to confirm a pregnancy. And symptom watching will definitely make you crazy. If your tests are negative then you may wanna get a blood test. If it's neg and you still think you may be then you could ask for an u/s

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Tara, Rudy had a small head and large body for a while but his head has finally caught up

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Feel like I'm going crazy already lol. Am I? Aren't i? Kinda thing. I'm keeping as chilled as I can cos I know stress isn't good. But wish there was one def was to know. Like your fmu turned green as soon as you are you know? We shall see what the hpt says later I guess.

10 years ago

I agree symptoms r too unreliable. I found them very similar to my normal cycle until u get passed 4weeks. The only kind of early one is sore boobs that I noticed... And after my experience I don't trust hpt's anymore! As my doc said the best sign is a missed period! Its not over until af arrives :)

User Image

10 years ago

Hey congratulations Gracey92!

M new here n its just been 4 months since I've been ttc for my second n m already feeling crazy with all the tracking and waiting.

GL to all of u! n me too!

10 years ago

Hi ladies, thought I would tell you of one symptom that I get 3/4 before AF that always means I am pregnant!
It never fails!!!

TMI alert
If I orgasm, It will damn well hurt! (for about 2/3 mins)

I asked my doctor years ago about this, when pregnant with my first and she had never heard of it, but I get it all throughout my pregnancy! I have since read other women with the same experience through the wonder of the net!

Anyone else ever have this???

10 years ago

@ joe- welcome! How long did it take you to conceive your first?

@catchwin- hello hello! Not sure about orgasm but my cervix would kill me during sex.

AFM- temp spike this morning. Praying it keeps climbing!

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo