Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

9161 - 9170 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@cateEgg- OH man...3 weeks! That feels sooo far away! I'm so excited for you though. Fingers crossed for no morning sickness!!!
OK...I've never had sore boobs before. My nips have gotten sore during tww and bfps but never my whole boob. I know some girls say their's feel bruised. How would you desribe your boob pain?

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

8 years ago • Post starter

AF is playing peek-a-boo!
"Here I am, now I'm not!"

Thank you for your encouragement waitingonmymiracle. Its just so hard..

My oldest daughter is 8 now. When I was pregnant with her, the doctors found abnormal cells on my internal lady parts, they said I needed a biopsy. Well, I never had it biopsied. So, I'm fearing something dreadful is going on.

Still no AF. Extremely emotional over everything.
My plan for today is to do some housework then go to my brothers house and help my sis in law with unpacking moving boxes. Should keep my mind occupied.

8 years ago

aharris - please see the doc especially since you had those abnormal cells. I'm totally stressed out on your behalf!

pinkster - my OB said if you're not temping to know for sure that you ovulated, you should BD at least every other day for 5 days before and 5 days after you think you will ovulate. That way if you O early or late, you're covered.

8 years ago

babydreams - I'm so very sorry.

2frsty - my bloating was like that, too. Like Tara said, keep your eyes out for OHSS symptoms, especially gaining weight from day to day. Weigh yourself every morning.

I'm on BC for another 6 days of active pills, then one week of the ones with no hormones. Not really sure when to expect to start AF. I go in on cd3 to get a baseline ultrasound again, and that will determine what we do from here. Hopefully the cysts will have resolved, and we can do a medicated cycle with IUI.

8 years ago

Hi all, see you all been busy on here and had a nice weekend I hope, us old foggies been busy Bding lol, User Image
day 16-today, we actually managed to BD once on Fri(13)/Sat(14)/Sun(15) & Mon today, take it today or yesterday is OV day, counting today as 1DPO is that correct?
Thank you for all your help and advice, Aharris & Waitingonmymiracle any good news? Thankyou cateegg for your good vibes and hope your enjoying your wonderfu pregnancy so far, hows that bloaty 2frsty doing, deflated a bit I hope lol, I noticed my partner only actually produces less then half a teaspoon of sperm, is that really bad? Hes being tested this Fri and if I dont fall then Clomid it is next month if he gets all clear, love n lots of to all -x-x-x-

8 years ago

Have put OV test on my prof, let me know what you think :) -x-

8 years ago

@pinkster- Sounds like a fun babydancing weekend lol. I looked at your tests. Looks like sunday (cd15) was OV day so I'd call today 1dpo for you :). But babydance a couple more times over the next couple days to cover your bases.

Af finally showed today. I'm not surprised cause I've been waiting for it since I was on provera to jump start it. Looking forward to my face clearing up lol

Thanks waitingonmymiracle but he has gone back to his today for a well deserved break, I was thinking we should try again tom but hes not up it bless him, I will try for a couple of days after next month if I have to, hopefully you will get things sorted for next month -x-x-x-

8 years ago

aharris --> Call the GYN, honey. Make sure you're in PERFECT baby making health, and definitely have them run some bloods. It IS a scary process, but it's not a "TTC Death Sentence" as it were. We love you girl either way!

pinkster --> Less than a teaspoon sounds a bit low, but he may have been having an off day that day. Once he has his semen analysis, you'll be able to get some REAL answers!!

Tara --> Glad AF finally stopped flirting with you and showed for sure. How ya doin, love?

AFM: I swear, if I wasn't only 4-5 DPO, I'd SWEAR that I was having implantation pains right now! I've got a pinching feeling right in the center WAY down low, lower than my ovaries. The trigger shot is almost completely out of my system; I am PRAYING that my tests start to darken again soon!

Linda

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo