Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5711 - 5720 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Good morning ladies. How is everyone doing?

User Image

10 years ago

Hi to all you lovely ladies,
havent been on for a while. Trying to read back to see where everyone is at.
I recently done my back so havent felt up to doing much. I am currently on cd22 and 9dpo. Today I had some brown spotting but only on toilet paper.
tninking af is going to be early and had light cramps across lower abs. Going to buy some hpts today just in case its not af.

10 years ago

Not much here. 3rd day of clomid already. Just trying to relax as much as possible. Dh and I have a 3 day weekend starting tomorrow. But most of it will be spent caring for our Romeo. He has his good and bad days. Mostly good but today not so much. He threw up a few times which has him worn out. Poor guy had it in his tail and I had to wash it. He's seems happier now with a little food and coconut oil in his gut. He was sleeping under his blanket tent we have on our couch and the blanket started shaking and I thought he was seizing but he was just cleaning his butt. Lol. My sweet boy. Not sure how much longer I have with him but I'm not wasting a moment. In fact I think he's annoyed with all the attention I give him. It's amazing how fast the past 14 yrs have gone. Feels like he was just a kitten with ears too big for his head... Say a prayer for me girls. This is the hardest thing I've been thru. With the m/c's it was a shock and I grieved but with this....I feel like I'm losing a 14yr old child.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Waiting - it is hard, they are part of the family. I would say it had to be one of the hardest things I have ever been through losing a pet. Well I like to call them my furbabies.
You should make the most of your time with dh. My hubby works 7 days a week sometimes and I see very little of him. Makes bding hard as he is tired not that he would ever say no lol.

10 years ago

@Tara, U tc dear....praying for u n ur kitty.

I'm out this month...Had a fight with DH which isn't gonna mend anytime soon. All this happens exactly when m about to ovulate! Last month he had to travel, another month he was on antibiotics so we skipped...

It really sucks to find urself on cd 12 with absolutely no chance and the pain to have to wait for all this to be over.

10 years ago

Sorry to hear dh and you are fighting. Maybe a bit of make up bding.
I wish I could feel positive this cycle. Bbs feel like they are on fire from the inside but could just be early af knowing my luck. Probably caused from inlaw stress. Got told the other day by my mother inlaw that I am jealous of her other childrens kids.

10 years ago

Even my bbs r hurting...no clue y! n it doesn't matter anymore.

It's really saddening when u give ur 100% to the family n wt u get in return is this crappy attitude n worse the harsh n stingy words. I fail to understand how ppl can talk like this!

U TC Mandy, forget all that ur in laws r saying coz someone who says that a woman like us who is so desperately trying to conceive is jealous of someone else (a family member that too) with kids, shouldn't be given any importance at all.

Guess now all we can do is take some really deep breaths n pray. U'll be in my prayers.

10 years ago

Joe is your family giving you a hard time. Have you ovulated yet

10 years ago

No Mandy, M gonna be ovulating around d 20th i believe.

My inlaws r too sweet. But m not on very good terms(in fact we r not even talking now) with my own mom n dad. Things that can never be taken back have been said by them. It's been a very difficult one yr but thru all this I have learnt that my hubby is awesome. He's supported me every minute.

But like all other couples me n hubby also fight...I just hate d timing! LOL

10 years ago

So there is still time. I most of read your post wrong I thought you and hubby fighting.
I am super close to my own family, but my inlaws are very spiteful and nasty.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo