Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3881 - 3890 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Nicky I'm saying 11 dpo but it could be 9. I had spotting which is why I say 11 but I got the pos 2 days after but it could've been pos before that because while in Mexico I drank a lot of liquids and never got a good sample. The Saturday when I got the pos was when we were leaving and I actually held it cause we weren't at the pool all day.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Well I got my first faint at 9 .so hope you get some darker tests ! Keep us updated :)))

10 years ago

Thanks so much Phat! So the ones I bought were the 81 mg Bayer, orange flavored ones we all took as kids. Would you just start taking one a day until I know if this one is gonna stick? I've never had issues with fertility, never had a miscarriage until last month, so this is a whole new world to me.

@Nicky~ I SOOOOOO understand your anxiety, but I bet this one will be perfect! I am feeling the same anxiety, freaking out every time I wipe...I'm just trying to relax and wait it out :)

10 years ago

CD 17 today and I got a POSITIVE OPK!!!!!! My fever is down and I'm ready to get busy . This is the earliest I've ever OV'd!!!! Thank you Femara! I wish I knew it was coming up so fast though. Dh and I BD on saturday and that was it. He'll be home in an hour and we'll take a roll in the sheets. Hopefully I'll have multiple eggs and have a better chance of conceiving! What's weird is that my cervix isnt matching up to my +opk. It's softer but not as open as usual. I'm curious if it's because I was so sick. Who knows. Wish my eggs good luck!!!
As far as my virus goes....I've traded my fever for lungs full of green crap! But hey I can now!

@nicky- I'm still flippin excited for you!

@mari- AWW! I cant believe you read every page! I agree with Phat....cant hurt to give it a try. But make sure you use BABY aspirin. It's low does. Too high of a dose can cause problems. I've read woman using 81mg of baby aspirin once a day. Welcome to the nuthouse! Btw, I'm sorry about your loss . I pray you have sticky bean in there!

@athena- OMG what positive tests!!! I didnt see any!!! Did you post under 'member'????

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Tara - Im in shock still .I was hoping ,but not honestly believing it was going to turn out well .God proved me wrong ! W / my blighted ovum my hcg was at like 300+ and my progesterone was a six .i was so scared that it was going to happen again .I am blessed beyond measure and have faith that you ladies will all be preggers soon :))) You have all encouraged me so much ! Thanks

10 years ago

Thanks Tara! I've been firmly in the nuthouse for the past couple of weeks! Talk about tunnel vision...All I do is tp watch, poke my boobs, and think about how tender my abdomen is and how bloated I feel. I've gone crazy with this!

10 years ago

AND I'm only 11 days dpo and my lines are so, so faint, so I don't know if I'm just seeing things or not!

10 years ago

@mari- You should post the pic so we can see!

@nicky- I say go for it....strip all your clothes off and run around your house screaming!!!!
Have you told dh yet? How'd he react?

10 years ago • Post starter

Nicky - don't listen to Tara. Sitting down & resting is the best thing you can do to soothe MY nerves!

Tara - did you use your preseed? I'm wondering if the fever could have affected your cm.

Mari - I think one a day is plenty.

10 years ago

Hahaha you guys are hilarious .im way to tired for im all of my activities today ! He says its going to be our super baby ! Lol .hes cautiously excited like me .we try to focus on making it to an ultrasound before getting too excited !

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo