Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5821 - 5830 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Omg ladies I posted a wondfo.i haven't had a hint of a line on these and I am pretty sure I got one today !!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@Athena - I saw your test ! GL!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Wondfos are dildos!!!!!!!! sorry, just mad! Took a wondfo and $test and both were negative. I've just gotten too many bad batches of wondfos. So aggravated I punched my bathroom wall. Ugh!!!!!!!!!! I'm like violently angrily crying right now!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

I think what sucks is how empty and lonely I feel. Told dh that this is why I want another kitten in a few weeks. I cant stand the idea of feeling this way for Christmas.

....and I thought last Christmas was depressing....
Is it just me or have I had a bad year?

*hugs* Tara! I really don't like those dip tests. They are awful for testing early. Did you try the answer test?

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago

Didnt want to waste $4. Talked to the nurse and my progesterone is 24 which is great. My nips are still really sore which is a good sign that my progesterone isnt dropping off yet. Since I dont have that sharp cramping til the evening of 8dpo and into 9....they say it takes 3-4 days for hcg to show up on hpt. So hopefully, I still have a shot for a bfp. Trying to remain calm and not throw my remote at the tv during clearblue commercials. Lol

Have I ever mentioned how much I love the nurse at my dr's office? She's my age and knows my voice as soon as I call. With all their patients, she still remembered my romerome was sick. She asked how he was and completely understood my need to poas right now. She even asked if I found out my sister was pregnant. She cheered out loud when I told her she got her af. I wanted to cry the last time I was there. She told me that she thinks of me often and prays for me all the time. She wants me preggers really bad!

I feel better now. I know I still have a chance. I've never gotten bfps until at least 12dpo and I'm only 10dpo today. Still having all kinds of cramps and strong twinging. And have been nauseous for the past 20 mins. Please cheer me up girls :).

@athena-cant quit thinking about you. Cant wait for you test update tomorrow!

Checking every 10 mins for an update athena!!! :)

Lol Tara.

I've already talked to Tara but I thought I'd let everyone else know my temp dropped and I'm spotting so I'm out.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@athena- again honey, I'm so sorry. I was certain this was it for you! I know it takes 3 months for the sperm count to replenish...hopefully your next cycle you'll get some great fresh swimmers!

I'm trying not to give up hope. My bfp in march didnt come until 14dpo. My nips are still sore, still having weird twinges and funky fuzzy spurts of pain in my uterus. This morning after I woke up, I thought dh had socked me under left boob over night. The tissue under my left boob is super sore. Feels very bruised and even hurts to bend over without a bra on. Also had a red rash pop up on it like it has extra blood flow under the skin. Weird. Ugh...this is aggravating...

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo