Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6121 - 6130 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

YESSSSSS!
I'm going soooo crazy because my period is due on Monday but I started very lightly dark brown bleeding yesterday (only once did I see it yesterday) and then again today just one time.
I'm going crazy waiting until Monday to see iif my period comes or not.

I do feel pregnant though.
I'm bloated, just feel heavy in my abdomen area, letting off gas a lot more (lol sorry) and I'm getting tiny wee pinching-like cramps that just happen maybe 4 times a day if that. My nipples are sensitive and the veins in my breasts are more noticeable.

Just like you I am thinking one minute "I'm totally pregnant" and then the next I think "oh nah maybe not actually"
Sooooo annoying! lol will be worth it though if I am pregnant :)

User Image

10 years ago

Athena - it's great you're O'ing without meds! I think people vote - because not everybody knows the line width doesn't matter.

10 years ago

Phat I actually ended up taking clomid. My opks weren't getting darker. My last day was 7 days ago.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

CD 24 and still no OV. My cervix isnt as open anymore so I think it was a false alarm...oh well. Just have to wait and see. Trying to decide when to call Parints.

@phat- a pillowcase invitation is an invitation printed on a pillow case. I'll send you a pic. Silly question...but have you poas?

@babywishing- did your Af show?

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Tara - :( wish you did O. That pillowcase invite is strange.

Yes, it was crazy to ask. I have POAS approx 20 times since Friday because I had a very pink evap about an after I took a Dollar General $ test. I ordered some from amazon that are only 1/16" wide, so I've been squinting at evaps for days. I finally broke down & got more $1 tests (I've gotten to where I hate buying tests in the store any more & have the same kid say, "Should I say good luck?" Why do they need to comment anyway?), and so far nada. I've been nauseous, have sore boobs that come & go, am really tired & my PMS isn't as bad as usual. I could start anytime from 2 days from now to 5 days from now. I'm 13dpo by my estimation which could also be totally wrong. Blahhhhhhh!

10 years ago

@phat- lol...I figured it was a stupid question. The last tests I bought were that skinny. Hate them. Bought some more wondfo opks yesterday so hopefully they'll be here in a week. However, I had a .6 temp spike this morning so we'll see where that leads. My temp hasnt been 97.9 since my last tww. I was in a horrible amount of pain yesterday. Felt like waves of pain from my belly button straight down. It lasted about 15 minutes and I was ready to call dh to come home. I was afraid I had a cyst rupture or something. But it went away. Be interesting if it was OV. I'd say 1-10...it was a pain scale of 7.

Hi ladies. It's been awhile.

@waiting & @athena, I do hope you O soon! FX for you both. I've been doing a lot of research and reading on natural fertility and was wondering if you ladies ever tried Vitex. It's supposed to work wonders for PCOS.

@Phat & @wishing, I hope you do get a BFP this month. Good luck to you both.

AFM, I'm on CD7 and going for my final test at RE's office on Thursday. I have no idea when I'll ovulate as it's been a coin toss the last couple of months. But, while I await to O and until we have a diagnosis from the RE, I've decided to take a bit of the natural approach and will start seeing a massage therapist with specialty in maya abdominal massage and fertility. My first appointment is today. Will let you know how that goes.

Until then, many blessings to All.

User Imagehttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/good_luck.gifhttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/baby_dust.gif

10 years ago

Praying I did ovulate. I'm 3 dpo now. Vitex only works for some with pcos. For me it made me bleed for 10+ days. It can either help or be terrible for your cycles.

Tara I hope you ov'd fxed for you. My temp had a big spike this morning.

[URL=http://s253.photobucket.com/user/athena8785/media/2da6c141-793f-449c-9c6a-e5cd3361a40d.jpg.html]User Image[/URL].

Still no crosshairs probably because I missed lots of days temping.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

AF arrived this morning - a 24 day cycle. These short cycles remind me how close menopause must be. The symptoms I've been having over the last year prior to my periods are a sign of it, too. I never used to get so exhausted the week leading up to AF.

I am glad to know one way or another so I can stop staring at tests, though.

Hope everyone is doing well.

10 years ago

@praying- YES! Please let me know how the massage goes! I'm a massage therapist and I'm contemplating getting certified in fertility massage. There are only a couple who did it in the region I live...too far to travel. Since going through infertlity, I've learned how many women are trying anything to get pregnant...ie-ME! I think I could help a lot of women!

@Phat- Sucks AF showed but I'm glad your mind is at ease...well at ease as it could be. I hate the M word! Should be a swear!

@athena- congrats on the O! Looking good! Not sure about me yet though. My temps have been around 97.3 for a couple weeks and yesterday it spiked to 97.9 but this morning it's 97.7. Still up there but I'll have to wait and see what happens tomorrow morning. If I did, I'll be in shock! Wish I would have peed on an opk!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo