Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1291 - 1300 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

i have bladder problem so that prob has something to do with my dream lol

im feeling very relaxed atm but i think thats cos we not yet DH been to busy and stressed with work he was ment to be made redunant on the 8th nov but has been moved to the 20th dec yes it good that he got work a little longer but who will hire 5days before xmas so stressed . im hoping they move it again till jan but time will tell .

User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies.

Last night I had some odd pains on my left side...probably too late for implantation, but I am still hopeful.

I thought AF was due today and even convinced myself that I was having AF cramps and I put on a pad. Then I realized that AF is really not due until Sunday.

Took a boat load of hpts today...$Store, Answer, InternetDips, and FRERs. All BFNs, but I am still hoping for a miracle.

About an hour ago I was grocery shopping with DH and left some weird pains on my left side again. Crazy when you are happy to see strange CM, feel headaches, and other aches and pains!

Guess I'll go troll the HPT Gallery and pretend the pretty pink lines are mine.

User Image

11 years ago

Speaking of miracles, did anybody else see the test pic the lady posted on cd12 that was a faint BFP? She got very faint positives before AF, then AF came. She tested again on cd12, and it was +!

11 years ago

I saw that one!

How's everyone holding up?! Been kinda quiet lately. Done with provera and just have to wait. Really hard getting all those internet dipsticks and not being about to pee on them yet. lol.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

@Phat, I saw that one too. Unforunately, it just makes me want to waste more FRERs after AF comes...which I did today.

@Waiting...glad you are done with the Provera! Can't wait for you to O!

As for me...it is CD1! came a day early, so I had a 27 day cycle instead of my normal 28 day cycle. I am going online to order more ovulation sticks and hpts. I'm not getting the same hpts I used this time since they gave me pink evaps/false positives or whatever you want to call them. Plus...call me crazy, but I want to look at a different type of stick. Time for a change.

If I get pregnant this cycle, I'll have a July baby, so here's to wishing for a July baby!

User Image

11 years ago

I dont blame you for wanting a different test to obsess over lol! That's partially why I got all those dipsticks! I'm sorry came, Holly . But yaaa for July baby!

Holly - I have been taking tests even though I know I'm not pg. I don't know why, but I just feel off & funky & part of me is convinced I'm knocked up despite all evidence to the contrary. I've had a lot of nausea which doesn't help, but like I said I feel weird. My abdomen is puffy like it gets before my period, and I've been tired and feeling weird tummy stuff and achy especially in the evednings. Anyway...sorry AF is here. I'm a July baby. I have 2 June babies & 1 August baby. Pregnancy in the ninth month in the summer really sucks, but at this point I'd be willing to go through it one more 'gin to be over with this nuttiness.

Tara - goooooooooo O!

11 years ago

should be on her way in the next few days. Been cramping past few days and this morning after breakfast I'm feeling nauseated! So hard not to take hpt but it would just be wasting one. Cant wait to get this over with.

Had a crazy dream last night! I was babysitting my nephew (didnt look anything like him) and suddenly went into labor . Next thing I knew I was back home with my nephew and my brand new baby daughter. Just then I got a phone call from the justice league. Apparently I was a superhero too and was needed to diffuse a situation ! So I left the babies with dh and was on my way. When I returned home, dh was asleep and my nephew was napping. But my daughter was gone . It was a decoy to get me out of the house. The bad guys took my baby ***OH NO THEY DIDNT!***
Then I woke up! Which sucked because know I still have the feeling like she's missing and I need to find her. Dh told me not to worry cause our kids would be like JackJack from the Incredibles! LOL

@Phat, I'm a July baby myself, so I would love to have a baby in July...except for the part about being in my 3rd trimester in the summer! I also understand what you are saying. I wasted another FRER this morning! I know I'm not pregnant, but keep telling myself...maybe I am. I'm seriously trippin'

I think I just want to make sure I am not pregnant because I am having outpatient surgery tomorrow. They are removing my polyp(s) and I guess just poking around to see how my uterus and ovaries look. I will be under anesthesia so we will see how that goes. By this time tomrorow, it will be over! I will try and logon tomrorow, to let you guys know how it went - if I feel up to it.

@Waiting, you made me laugh. Girl...you need to stop watching the Avengers before you go to bed! LOL

User Image

11 years ago

So didn't I just start my period yesterday? It sure seems like it, but here we are on CD9, and I have a positive OPK. Already?? Wish my uterus would get into sync with my ovaries - almost no CM to speak of to help the swimmers on their way. :(

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo