Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5601 - 5610 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Athena, I just looked at your test. It looks negative :/ The one the other day I saw a faint line. Not sure about what's going on. This sucks, all you can really do is wait. I'm sorry I don't have anything better to input. My fx for you!
Yea lisserb, thanks for the info but I am about 7 wks along now. I've got my first appointment tomorrow! I am so excited and nervous. I am praying so hard that every thing is fine. I hope I get to see that precious little bean on the u/s and it doens't end up like last time.
xxoo to you all!

User Image

10 years ago

Well now that I've started poas, I cant stop lol.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Joezammu, I'm sorry about af, I have my fingers crossed for you this cycle.

Athena, I do see a little something but its lighter than your other tests. I hope its cause your urine was diluted. I also looked at your chart. Doesn't your temp drop a little when implantation happens? I'm not sure about it but that would explain the pink cm. I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!

Tar a, I think I can see a little something. I'm not very familiar with internet dip strips so I don't know if that usually happens with them either way. I'm hoping and praying its your bfp! I'm also happy to hear your kitty is doing a little better!

Krist, good luck with your appt tomorrow, hope all is well!

I posted two more tests. I took one in the afternoon yesterday and the other was from today with fm u. They both look bfp and to days somewhat darker than yesterday. It looks like I'm preggers! I hope baby sticks!

10 years ago

I am having pink spotting now, I guess it could be implant spotting but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Just1more i don't really see the line on your test. It could just be the pic.i try to stay away from blue dye test, they are horrible about false positives.

10 years ago

Only 10 dpo and I'm spotting. Ugh!

10 years ago • Post starter

So very glad to see I'm not the only one who feels crazy with this 2 week wait!! I think about what I've experienced and think there's no way I'm not pregnant, and then the next minute tell myself I'm crazy for thinking that and everything is in my head because I want it so bad. I could've cried reading all the replies at the beginning of this thread. It made me feel so much better! Right now I'm waiting on my blood test results.

10 years ago

Athena, I know that blue die tests aren't great but since I've gotten almost the same result on all three just darker I'm thinking bfp. Especially since the faint line on the frer. I have a doctors appt tomorrow morning. They'll do a urine test and if its positive I'll go for blood work. I'm hoping for the best! I hope you are having implantation spotting and nothing else. What's stopping you from getting a blood test? When is af do?

10 years ago

Just1more I'm going to wait til it's time for af or if I get a positive. Good luck it hope it is your bfp. Let us know what the dr says.

10 years ago

So i started af on saturday, bleed like i was dying, super tamp and super pad every two hours. It was bad! Then today nothing. Anyone else on here only have af for only two days... this never has happened to me

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo