Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5931 - 5940 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Well I'm at a loss. Took an opk yesterday at 4pm-neg. Took another at 8pm-almost positive. Took a 3rd at 11pm-neg. Tests are negative today as well. Temp is in post OV range still but dont have clue if it's from this cold or not. So either I missed my surge or I'm still waiting on it. Guess all I can do is keep testing and temping and hopefully I'll find out soon. This is going to be a fun tww not knowing what dpo I am!

Did witch show amanda?

Ddouglas- good job hun! The weightloss will definitely help!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

I miss the days where you were completely surprised by the gifts under the christmas tree. Now I feel badgered into giving a list of the exact things I want. I might as well just buy it myself.

When someone asks what I want for Christmas...my mind and heart immediately goes to my womb. It's hard for me to think of anything
else I want....anyone else going thru the same thing?

Yes indeed lady, I don't even want to talk about it at home anymore because dh feels like it's all his fault that we haven't conceived even though I assure him that it WILL happen. We went shopping today and he kept pointing out baby clothes and looking so sad. Luckily we have a lot to keep us busy this month with his grandmother's memorial and his parents coming to town and our trip up to Washington for Christmas, and I am secretly praying that I can show him a for a Christmas present. I am expecting af next week and my new bbt thermometer on Monday so hopefully we can time it right! Oh and the Pre~seed!! Praying you get your O soon!!

10 years ago

YAY!!!! I received my bbt thermometer and the Pre~seed!! I am 99.9% sure af is going to show up next week and I'm ok with that now, hopefully having these goodies will help with a sticky bean![baby_dust]

10 years ago

Very cool ddouglas!

May I scream! Still no positive opk! It was pretty dark at 2pm so I'm praying for a positive one tonight. Come on ovaries please kick out november conception babies!

Still nothing today....:/

Guess I'll temp tomorrow and see if I missed my surge. I'm feeling better so I hope that my cold isnt affecting my temps anymore.

Maybe you'll get it tomorrow?? Perhaps you should bd just to make sure? Hope you feel better! Lots of fluid and rest dear![heart]

10 years ago

Hi ladies! I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving!

@Athena, go for it! I hope this is your month. FX!

@DDouglas, so excited that your goodies arrived! Have fun charting.

@Waiting, Have you thought of buying the clear blue advanced digital ovulation test. It's $35.99 at target and it comes with 20 sticks which doesn't seem like much but mine has lasted for 3 cycles now. What I do is I start using it once I start getting high readings on the wondfos and trust me there won't be any doubts with the digital because you'll get a smiley face when it's positive. Just a suggestion because I know sometimes is tough to read the wondfos.

AFM, per my BBT chart says that I did ovulate this month (phew) and I'm now POD6 but my temperatures are not that high and have no symptoms but I'm okay just looking forward to my Doctor's appointment on Tuesday.

I hope everyone has a great Sunday! It's cold in New York. Where are you ladies from?

User Imagehttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/good_luck.gifhttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/baby_dust.gif

10 years ago

Trying to conceive on a budget isnt easy. The clearblues are cool but not if you're spending an extra $40 a month Lol. I have the money for it of course but I think it would be a waste since I've never had a problem missing my surge with wondfos. If I didnt get a +, I knew I didnt OV. I was just hoping I missed it this round but deep down I knew I didnt. Temp was 97.1 this morning so back to normal pre ov temps. I took the clomid cd 4-8, so technically I should OV today based on my averages. My cervix is high soft and open so I know I'm close. I only have 5 opks left in my arsenal so I better OV today or tomorrow or it's onto dollar tree. Dh and I have been bding every night. He doesnt have a sperm count problem so we're just making love when we feel like it and that so happens to be everyday this week lol. So we're covered sex wise. I just really wanted to ovulate in November :(

Looking forward to an update Praying.

@Praying I live in Tucson,AZ where the highs are in the low 70's this time of year. I feel af coming on and I am hoping to get it a couple of days earlier so that we can try soon! This last cycle I used the Clearblue advanced digital ovulation tests and although they are pricey, I found that they were soooo much better than the First Response or dollar store brand that we couldn't decipher if there really was a dark enough line on it or not, but if you have better eyesight for reading those test then go for it. @waiting you WILL get your O soon hun!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo