Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

9011 - 9020 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Congrats ditzy!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

8 years ago

Thanks ladies! Merry Christmas!

8 years ago

Congratulations ditzy! What an amazing Christmas blessing!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS LADIES!! Hope you've had a great one.. I know I did! All thanks to my wonderful family & the best friends ever who helped be Santa's helpers for Jace!! He had the best day & the look ob his face & excited smiles made the perfect gift for us. God always makes a way & I'm forever grateful!!

8 years ago

My trigger has been tested out on Wondfo. Still faint + on OSOM. Waiting for them to start getting dark again.

Ditzy - how do you feel?

Holly - any news?

8 years ago

I'm doing pretty good. Tired a lot and my appetite has decreased. But other than that and some belly swelling/tightening muscles, I feel the same as always. AF was due on Saturday and I expected some spotting but nada. Thinking I'll call and make an appt this week to get a blood drawn so I'm more comfortable announcing it to everyone although my doctor said to wait to make an appt when I'm 8 weeks.

8 years ago

Experience has me gun-shy about announcing before 12 or 16 weeks. Betas are always good to have done just to make you feel better.

8 years ago

Well we told our parents Christmas morning. But my dad was a bit too excited and announced it to the whole family as well as on facebook haha. He does regret it since it was so soon but after asking for another grandkid for a year now, he got too excited. Lol

8 years ago

Ditzy - I'm so excited for you!

8 years ago

New to the whole forum thing... ttc first baby; currently 9 dpo and I've been experiencing extremely sore bbs, heartburn with everything I eat (increase in gas too, sorry for tmi), tiredness, backache which has led to disrupted sleep (been having some very strange and vivid dreams), congestion, shortness of breath, and some mild cramping in my abdomen. Tested this evening, probably not a good idea, and got a . I'm really hoping that I may have tested too soon, and that all of these little somethings will work out for the better *FX*.

I certainly feel like a crazy person, especially during the two week wait.... it kills me having to wait, I wish I could snap my fingers and make my dreams come true.

Prayers and blessings for everyone!

8 years ago

Welcome, Cate, and good luck!

Afm, negative this morning - 10dpo.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo