Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

9111 - 9120 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Well ladies this morning with smu (pretty bummed that in my sleep walk to the bathroom I forgot to test using fmu). The has not completely shown her face yet and no spotting so far today. Planning to talk to my mom because I seem to remember her telling me how she didn't know that she was pg with me until about 3 months because she was still getting AF. What made her get suspicious is how much lighter AF was, but she kept testing negative. Honestly, I feel like us women who spend our lives researching and figuring out how our bodies work/function when it comes to fertility should receive some kind of honorary degree or something, geez

2frsty I haven't been temping...have no idea what happened to my thermometer when we moved, but I do want to get back to temping. And the thought of late ovulation confuses me because of the timing of when my symptoms began... I thought it was the rise in progesterone after ov that caused the symptoms. Everything pretty much happened around the normal time that I would expect. Although, there was one night that I remember thinking, 'is that my ovary hurting?', but didn't think much of it because it didn't last but a few seconds (my ov pain usually lasts 1-2 days). We did bd that night coincidentally, but I really wish I would have made a better note of that in hind sight just in case. So the waiting game continues...

8 years ago

Welcome dailey33

Pinkster123

8 years ago

Thank you Baby Dreams, hopefully your taking after your mum and still hope yet, I did bleed with all my 3 children right at the beginning when 1st and 2nd period was due but not heavy, I really hope this one works out for you, your right about the degree Im 45 and still trying to figure out my body and moods, men dont stand a chance lol, most important thing at mo to me is keeping our sense of humour and being able to laugh about the silly things we do and try, we are always luckier and more privileged then someone else, thank you for your sticky vibes ;) -x-x-x-x-

8 years ago

Hello Ladies, may I join in? I'm a few days late and 1 day later than my longest recorded cycle. My symptoms are scarce I think, because I've been battling horrible allergies, which is not usual for me in the winter, so its hard for me to pinpoint what might be a symptom.

The nausea might be from sinus drainage, yuck! My back hurts, but thats not new. My hips hurt when I'm laying on the couch but I might be getting old lol. My abdomen feels bruised, no other way to describe it. Last night boobs were sore when I went to bed, I'm a tummy sleeper so that was annoying. I don't usually have boob tenderness, not even with my 3 previous pregnancies(I have two daughters ages 6 & 8, and one miscarriage in 2014).

Another side note, I took a cheap test last week, it was still too early to test. I saw a faint second line. I couldn't tell if it was positive or an evap line. I didn't throw the test out( I know, I know, shame on me lol), and look at it the next day out of curiosity. The line had faded so I decided it was an evap line because I didn't think positives faded.

I am waiting until Friday to test. And to answer the title question of this forum, yes I do feel crazy!

8 years ago

Hopefull - good luck on your nextblood draw!!

Baby Dreams - I hope it's not AF. Keep us updated.

2Frsty - I don't think you're awful. Those things may decrease your fertility, though. That's the reason I'm trying no caffeine. I hope you're able to beat it, too!!

Dailey & aharris - welcome!

8 years ago

Welcome AHarris, let us know how you get on, hope its a for you and i still got past tests but so what, each to their own, if it helps our insanity then do it lol -x-x-x-

8 years ago

Sooooo.....still no
Still cramping on and off, still spotting but it's so light and only shows up on tp. On that note, I did get to talk to my mom and she said she experienced a lot of the things that I'm currently experiencing when she was pg with me; except she craved ice cream (as in realizing she was consuming large quantities everyday) and I actually have decreased appetite and aversion to sweets. But she had spotting and feelings that AF would show but never did. She was also going into her 3rd month before she knew she was pg...I guess some women just have slow hormone buildup. I have to say that put my mind at ease a little...along with pinkster123

Something new...I went to get lunch from a chicken place for my mom and I (we work at the same job:). On the way back to work I had to let my windows down because the smell of the chicken was making me nauseous. On top of the fact that my appetite has been pretty MIA. I literally eat once, maybe twice a day now (very small meals, which is weird for me because I can eat lol). And trying to find something that doesn't make me queasy at the thought of it is another story. The nausea comes and goes thankfully so I'm not just feeling sick all day. I'm not complaining though! Just hoping this all means my little bean is sprouting

Oh and thanks for thinking of me Phatgurl...as you can see so far so good

8 years ago

aharris & daily --> Welcome to our insanity!! Lots of newbies on board, and I love it!

phat --> I know that I run the risk of the caffeine/meds decrease my fertility, but the one thing I have given up is the ability to take my prescription diet pills (Phentermine), which is a huge deal since I've put on almost 20 pounds since the start of the holidays. And as much as it pains me to do, I had to come to the realization that I could live with being fat - living with the idea that I'll never have another child or having a child with terrible disabilities that could've been entirely prevented by avoiding the Phentermine is a whole other story. I'd hate myself. And there IS an up side to getting fat - the boobs are nice!!!

Dreams --> When was the last time you POAS? Earlier today you said? If AF hasn't shown by Thursday, I'd almost request a beta by Friday. The waiting would make me crazy!!

pinkster --> I really hope the Dermablend is the answer you've been looking for!! If you're up for a good view, Google "Dermablend Camo Confessions" and you'll be amazed! Can I ask a personal question? (And you can totally tell me to bugger off if you don't feel comfortable answering!) Why have you and DH waited so late in life to have a child? My instinct tells me that you only recently got married and decided to have that "our" baby, but I was just curious. I don't mean to pry, and I hope you don't take that as my being rude. I support ya either way, I'm just nosy on this side of the pond!

Tara --> How ya doin' honey??

AFM: Guess who got to trigger today?!?! The REs student got the u/s started, and when he walked in and looked at my follies he said, "Oh. My. God." I had 24 follies (not matured, most were just big enough to be visible) in the left ovary, and 31 in the right one! Once they actually measured the biggest ones, I had 6 that were matured enough to trigger - 4 on the right and 2 on the left. So I triggered there in the office. I had already given myself the injection of Follistim this morning, and since it takes between 24-36 hours before the eggs are actually released into the fallopian tubes, they'll continue to mature until they are released. He switched it over to the 3D and it was the coolest thing I've ever seen on an u/s, short of seeing my son!!

Here's the 3D view of my left ovary:
User Image

And here's the 3D view of my right ovary:
User Image

Isn't that the coolest freaking thing you've ever seen??? And he was able to rotate them 360 degrees and I could see the whole thing! I modern medicine sometimes!

And even though Matt didn't get home until after 9:00 tonight, we still got a session in! I was on top the whole time, and while I know that's not the most ideal positioning, sex is still sex. I flipped over real quick and put my Softcup in and then laid there for about 15 minutes; at least I know DH's "baby gravy" isn't going anywhere until I take the Softcup out in the morning! My RE actually wanted us to ONLY have sex tomorrow night since I would be releasing 6+ eggs for fertilization, but given my history I decided that I would push for BD tonight, tomorrow, and the next night. I'd rather have to decide what to do about too many babies, than to miss our chance altogether.

And I've made a conscious decision that THIS month at least, I will be walking by faith and not by sight. I'm BELIEVING that this cycle is going to work, and that He's not going to allow more embryos implant and develop than He wants me to have. God has never led me astray; I've waited 15 years to have the ability to see an RE, and I don't believe He would've made it possible (especially with my insurance covering it) unless He had big plans in store for us!! Thoughts?

Linda

8 years ago

Wow so much good news to wake up to and read this morning and made my day already, Babydreams wow thats really good signs I remember smells making me yuck many times let us know when you test again. -x-x-
Thank you 2Frsty I cant wait for the make-up to arrive, I got a cover stick and foundation and you can ask me anything, Im very open and honest, we have only been together 5 years, he has one daughter which he hardly sees :( I only came off my coil 2 years ago and we just said oh if I get pregnant and it happens it happens but never really planned a baby, its only 3 months ago we actually said we will get married in 2018 and would also have loved a child together, its probably too late but we are gonna try anyway but never seen pics like those you put on, their amazing and all fantastic sign, i really really hope you get your baby bump this month, your doing so many things (alot I dont understand what they are lol) and deserve this one or two or three haha

8 years ago

pinkster --> I kinda had a feeling it was a "we have yours from a previous relationship; let's have one of "ours" now that we've found each other" kinda things! I think it's beautiful!! My parents were older than your "typical" new parents when they adopted me; Mom was 31 and Daddy was 37. Not quite where you are, but back in the day it wasn't nearly as common for folks to be TTC/adopting as late in life as they do now. Hell, in the states it's not uncommon for women to wait until they're 35 to even START the TTC process, since so many are waiting until they are financially stable. I'm torn - I believe you should be as financially secure as possible of course, but having struggled with infertility my ENTIRE adult life, I can't understand why women would want to wait so long and possibly jeopardize their fertility. I have a cousin who's 35 now, and hasn't even attempted to TTC because she's not where she wants to be in her career yet; she wants to wait until she has tenure as a teacher first. Long story short: I applaud you for taking the plunge! And if you would seriously like to learn more about the process I'm going through, please follow my journey more in depth with my blog. I go into WAY more depth with what everything means and how each thing affects the other. I've got some women following me from as far away as South Africa, Thailand, and Russia! I having women from all over the world tuning in to hear MY thoughts/views on the TTC process!

www.myjourneyintomadness.com

That goes for anyone, really. If you'd like to know more and/or want to hear my story in a lot more depth than I'll bore everyone with here, check it out. There's a page devoted to the TTC Abbreviations, as well as one on The Mysterious World of Cervical Goo, complete with lots of pictures. I've been blogging every day/every few days since September, so there's plenty there to keep ya occupied with for a WHILE!

So this hCG trigger shot has made me have to pee CONSTANTLY!! I got out of the bed 4 times last night to pee! Super excited to see how my body reacts to it. I was nauseous yesterday a few hours after taking it, but I've been fine since.

Linda

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo