Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6581 - 6590 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I found the hb today.

http://s253.photobucket.com/user/athena8785/media/Mobile%20Uploads/trim6B9F8586-0D79-4385-AFAF-20B4F409D805.mp4.html?o=0

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Jenifap - welcome!

10 years ago

Hey Tara - so Wed night I went home and applied the nail wraps. I am not so skilled at this, lol. They don't fit too well and they kind of bubbled up on the sides. But they look cute. I guess I will have to get more practice. Using the hair dryer is awkward for me. Trying to turn it on and off, I was dropping everything and all kinds of mess. Lol, I'm a mess.
So on top of being uncomfortable I called off work yesterday and went to my general doctor because I developed a nasty cough. Turns out I have a double ear infection and am now on the zpack. Yay! Joy! Like seriously, can I just get thru the rest of the pregnancy please!!!
Thank you all for being comforting. I'm sorry to complain. Lol, I'm just hormonal and uncomfortable! But I am definitely overjoyed to be meeting my twins in 2 months. I want them to be healthy and happy! I feel very blessed and grateful even though it doesn't sound like it from my complaining.
Thankfully the weekend is upon us. So hopefully everyone has lots of fun stuff going on and enjoys their time with their family. I am happy just to be off of work for 2 days. Have a mentioned I can't wait for maternity leave?? hahahaha!!

User Image

10 years ago

@kristi- lol...yea the hairdryer can be tricky that's why I love the mini heater! But the easiest way is to just lay the hairdryer on it's side and bring the wrap to the hairdryer to warm it. You can also put some plain rice (not minute rice) into a baby sock, tie it and warm it in the microwave. The rice holds the heat and you can just hold it against your nail after applying the wrap. No worries though...it can take a few times to get it done. Bubbles are usually caused by the wrap being a little too wide. You can either trim it with a pair of scissors or just choose the next wrap down in size. Are you using a cuticle pusher to push back your cuticles and to seal the edges? Feel free to message any questions. It took me a few times to get the application down :). If you're bored you can google youtube videos of applications. Girls have different tricks that work for them but usually everyone finds a way :D. YOU CAN DO IT GIRLY!
I'm so happy your maternity leave is coming up!!!

@athena- Such a beautiful sound. Not sure if I'd want one or not. I'd be freaking out if I couldnt find the heartbeats.

@jeni- In the beginning of ttc, every month I was constantly focused on symptoms etc but after 2+ years it's gotten easier. Trying to focus on other stuff is HARD but it helps :) It's hard for me not to think about it this cycle cause I'm constantly going for bloodwork, u/s, etc...

@babymagic.....buy buy baby is a bed bath and beyond company LOL! I get flyers with my BB&B ads.

AFM-
FSH- 4.7 (normal)
LH- 15.5 (too high cause of PCOS)
Estradiol- 64.6 (normal)
Prolactin- 10.0 (normal)
Thyroid- 0.449 (normal range .4-.5)
And I'm still waiting on the MTHFR results...will have those by monday more than likely.
I'm on cd 5 today and this AF is lighter than the others and no cramps which is awesome! I'm on day 3 of clomid. I'm taking so many pills I look like an addict!
So excited to relax this weekend...been feeling very stressed.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

WOOHOO!!! Called our tax guy and he's only charging us $70 and they'll be ready monday! Who knows...maybe we'll get our refund before the IUI!!!!

I feel much less stressed now that I have bills paid and I tell you what....cutting cable has helped ALOT!!!!

Athena - I'm so happy to hear that!

Kristi - the last 2 months of pregnancy are absolutely uncomfortable and no fun. I can't imagine what it would be like with twins. I'm glad we're helping you some. It is really difficult to grow new life.

Tara - I watch way more Hulu Plus & Netflix than TV. I could do without satellite but not hubby. He pays like $80/month for (drum roll....) hunting channels. WTF?

afm - cd9 - LO keeps asking DH for a baby brother. Bahahahaha

I have a job interview next week. I was up front about wanting a telecommuting job & shorter work week, and they still want to meet with me - fingers crossed!

10 years ago

@phat- We got a great quality tv antenna and got netflix/hulu. I LOVE IT! Even more I love saving $100 a month! I'm so proud of you!!!!!

I've had nephew from 5am to 9pm today....and I'm sad to see him go. A sleepover would have been fun. But I'm glad to spend some time with my goober of a husband LOL :)
Not sure why...but this AF is very different. It's lighter and I'm not cramping...huh...

Tara - that's a really long day! I'm glad your AF isn't so bad this time. Must have been the meds they're trying. I noticed taking baby aspirin this cycle made mine easier to bear. Good night & ttys!

10 years ago

Does anyone start to notice more erotic dreams at the end of AF or is it just me????
I'm getting antsy! Dont know if I'll be able to sleep the night before the IUI. AH!!

I'll get back on in a bit and explain but I am fairly certain that if I had a heart monitor on today that it would have showed I died for 5 seconds!!!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo