Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6241 - 6250 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies,
havent been on for quite a while. Thought I would pop in say hi.
I see some are in order. Looks like its going to be a great year with new babies.

10 years ago

I tested again & with water. The water evap was waaaay lighter. My p.m. test looked a lot like the fmu one. Only time (and test progression) will tell.

10 years ago

Hey Mandy I know I've talked to you on fb recently. Just wanted to say hi

The dr office never called so we'll have to wait til Monday. Boo

Phat I hope it's something for you.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Hi Ms Mandy! How are you?

@phat- good luck tomorrow!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Yes you have athena. Just want to say again I am so happy for you.
hi to you waiting.
just got back from a fantastic holiday. So now is time to get back on the ttc horse so giddy up. Funny I am actually year of the horse. for us

10 years ago

I have read through a few posts to get up to speed, but what is the twins thing is someone expecting them. I think I should of read more of the posts

10 years ago

Athena what is happening monday is it another appointment

10 years ago

I know Kristiszabo is pregnant with twins.
If you're referring to me it goes back to a year ago. My cousin is missionary and she said God showed her a vision of me having twins. And he has showed it to her repeatedly. She even knows the genders. Since then, we just have a really strong feeling that he'll give us twins to the point that we're planning for two.

I know some people will read this and think "wow, what a wacko" but I dont care. Lol..we're having faith no matter what happens

Yes I was referring to you waiting. I dont thi k your a wacko at all. I would love twins they run in our family. Sadly iwont have that option if we go with do or egg which is likely. At the moment we have decided that we will give ovulation induction another go until we have saved for a donor. Do you remember the name of the ladies that was on here she was from england. She was also a friend of mine on fb but she no longer has an account. I guess I could go way back and have a look

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo