Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7111 - 7120 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

OH so many cute pictures!!!!!!

@kristi- I downloaded photobucket for free on my phone. It was easy...only took a few mins and it's easy to use :). Hope to see pics . I'm so happy you all are home, safe and sound. Make sure to lightly massage around your incision to keep adhesions from developing.

Oh lisserb...he's precious!

@athena- I think your family is definitely in denial. That's a winkie ! lol. Your cat's on fb are cracking me up lol

As for me, 4dpo. Wanted to start progesterone yesterday but the dr never returned my call. Guess I'll find out monday.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago • Post starter

Tara they were cracking me up too. I was just waiting for Rudy to sprawl out on the bed. He had to check out all the furniture, Pennie got on the changing table and walked from there to the ottoman and laid down. The chair is my favorite part, we were going to buy all new furniture but dh was looking at this local yard sale site and found the bed dresser and changing table for $200. So then we said well I guess I can get the chair I wanted which was that chair since we have more money to spend. Well I was on Craigslist a few days later and someone was selling that chair and ottoman for $50. It's $550 at babies r us. So we saved a lot of money. I'm going to get new handles for the dresser because the ones on it are plastic and touch up the finish on the bed get a new mattress and changing pad but those are cheap fixes in comparison to furniture.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9 years ago

Tara, can u tell me more about massaging the incision? I am still a little sore. This section is a little more tender than my first which they said was possible since I had scar tissue from the first. Can't wait to heal!

User Image

9 years ago

User Image[/URL][/img]

User Image

9 years ago

I don't think that worked

User Image

9 years ago

@kristi- If you want to, you can email the photo and I can use photobucket to post it for you.
Here's a link to info on massaging a c-section scar....
http://www.pregnancy.org/article/massage-your-c-section-scar
This website says to wait til it's healed but I was trained to lightly massage around it at the beginning. It'll bring more bloodflow to the area and help it heal correctly. But only very light massaging (dont want to cause pain)
Here's a youtube video for massaging it once it's freshly healed and beyond...
http://youtu.be/he_YB9e__rQ

This type of massage should be used for any type of scar actually. Especially ones that hurt years after healing.

Oh thank u!!

User Image

9 years ago

Something really weird is going on. I'm only 5dpo and I'm bleeding. Not a lot...more like bloody cm. Scared I'm developing a luteal phase defect.

Early implantation maybe ?

User Image

9 years ago

Are you taking progesterone again Tara? That would help a lpd. Do you need a pad for the bleeding?

I had a lot of mid-cycle spotting, and they were never able to figure out a cause. I did spot the cycle I got pg with Colby too.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo