Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2871 - 2880 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I'm so excited to see your BFP tomorrow waiting!!!!!

Are you finally going to break down and buy a frer if you see 2 lines tomorrow?!

The suspense is killing ME , i can't imagine how you and your DH feel!

11 years ago

Piscesgirl - you can look through my picture posts, and I have almost a whole month of OPK's every day so you can see what they can look like. They vary alot person to person. GL!

11 years ago

If the 2 lines are there again tomorrow and no AF...I'm just going to call myself knocked up and get the dr to order to a blood test for thursday . I know Thursday feels like a long way away and friday even longer for results but after a whole year....a few days doesnt seem so bad. I just want to get thru tomorrow. I feel like I'm waiting for WWIII to break out !!!

Dh is certain I'm pregnant! I'm excited but mostly afraid to move at this point....

Signing off for the night. I love you guys. Keep me in your prayers!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Tara - for the love of God don't become stationary to avoid a miscarriage. I can just picture you lying on the couch saying, "Honey, can you bring me another healthy snack, and can you bring me some water while you're at it, and don't forget to bring me my prenatal, and will you bring the bedpan? I need to go potty.". ROFL.

I think you should get your first blood test tomorrow so you can retest Friday to make sure it's doubling. Otherwise, I'd test Friday & retest Monday. I know we have the same insurance, and with mine they pay in full for all tests done at Quest I think it is. Maybe it's LabCorp. One they pay in full & the other not at all. No co-pay or co-inurance or anything. Call them if you don't know if thy o that or not.

11 years ago

eeeek Waiting... HOW EXCITING ... Praying for you tonight Girly :)

sorry i was gone all darn day... helping a friend with spring cleaning... I am SO sore from the Gym yesterday... and then to do all that stuff TODAY homg... I just wanna curl up and DIE... and I don't think i really can tonight :( because we have to skip tomorrow because it's church

User Image

11 years ago

Up early *fingers thumping* waiting on @waiting to post that ! #praying4goodnews

11 years ago

Wakey Wakey Tara :-)

11 years ago

We are all stalking the thread waiting on waiting, haha!

Good Luck Tara!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Me, too, and I fb inboxed her already, too. I'm hoping the pregnancy hormones have her knocked out with exhaustion so she slept late. :-)

11 years ago

Stalking.....

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo