Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6621 - 6630 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Mandy - I'm 4dpo.

Tara - I hope you feel better really soon.

10 years ago

Gahh seriously feel like im going insane, im nauseas after I eat, but then I think am I just nauseas because im stressing? And to top it off I dont know when/if I ovulated this month. Also if I cry one more time while watching bones I think my partner is going to have me comitted! Hahaha :p

10 years ago

Rhirhi- welcome! I hope they are real pregnancy symptoms for you. I cry during bones, too. ;)

10 years ago

Just a couple more days and I'll be able to breathe out my nose again!

@rhirhi- I read your question that you posted. You said you think you ovulated on the 17th? If it's only been about 5 days since your egg popped, it's likely just progesterone causing your symptoms. The cramping is a good sign of implantation though :). Hopefully your symptoms continue to get stronger and it'll be the hcg causing the symptoms. You may have OV'd earlier so I say pee on a stick! If it's negative wait a few days and hopefully the hormones will build in your system enough to give you a positive. I need to catch up on Bones! I cry too :..)

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

12 more hours and I'll have my updated estradiol levels! I'm nervous. Doubt
I'll have an u/s tomorrow though

Morning ladies...

Tara, good luck on the results...I'm sure all will be fine. this is your cycle, fx.

Phat...you're days away from testing!!!!!!
Athena, are you enjoying your hb monitor?

Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. I've just been taking it all in and gearing up for vacation. Headed to Miami now for our family spring break cruise, yahhhhh!!!!!! The kids are super excited and can't wait to set sail. Maybe we'll tell our 11yr old daughters that we're preggo. The older Teens already know. Omg...still in awe

User Image

10 years ago

@babymagic- Hope you dont get morning/sea sickness! lol

Been trying to stay positive this cycle and claiming it as mine. So I'm trying to figure out new ways to announce our babies. I'm thinking that we would tell people on Memorial Day weekend (I'd be 10 weeks and the whole family would be together). Thinking I'll bake a cake and decorate it with sunflowers but the cake topper is this cute little fondant baby dressed in a bumble bee outfit laying on a sunflower. I've always been the type to surprise people with my cake designs so the fact I'd want to present it to everyone is not a surprise so no one would expect. Then after the surprise, we'll stick the video in.
Seriously...google 'bumble bee baby cake topper'! They are sooo cute! Even better, they have a different topper for every occasion so you can do a cake announcement anytime of the year.

Question- why is everyone suddenly posting hpts with their wedding ring next to them?

PARINTS emailed me! My estradiol went up to 108.4. Granted it's not high enough to show I'm ready for my IUI but it shows my follicles are responding to the clomid again. I was hoping for a higher number to indicate a least 2 follicles but levels can jump really quick as the follicles are growing. I read estradiol doubles like betas do and since I dont ovulate til almost cd 20, hopefully that means I have a couple follicles about 5 days from fertilization! Guess we'll find out tonight when we take a peek at my ovaries!

COME ON TWINS!!! MOMMA'S COUNTING ON YOU!!!

Just watch! I'll have to have my IUI on Saturday...the same day I'm supposed to deliver that birthday cake! lol

Tara, I think that preggers announcement idea is a really cool idea. Especially the timing, having everyone present. I say go for it!

Hey, is it true that I can't eat seafood, shell fish?????

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo