Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6641 - 6650 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I know! It's crazy! I feel like I have the FBI monitoring my ovaries!!! ROFL!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Tara - that's great news!!

I'm 8dpo & testing but nothing other than wondfo shadows in my line of vision. My mom & stepdad left after a week visit on Sunday, and 2 days later my dad's here from OH. It's so nice to have my family around.

10 years ago

@Phat- I agree :). I miss family reunions. Now I only see most of my family at funerals :/

Well, I'm baking a 3 layer 10" and 8" cake today...WISH ME LUCK! I have a tendency to curse when I bake LOL!! Then PARINTS at 6!!!!!!

Ready Set Go!!!!!!! Lol
I got my trigger shot!!!! My scan showed 2 awesome juicy follicles close in size so they believe I'll OV both and good possibility of twins! :)
Their jaws dropped when they saw my lining. It's ROCKSTAR!!!! It's like my uterus and a marshmalllow had a baby lol!!!!!
My IUI is scheduled for 8am Friday!!!!' Go TWINS!!!!

Congrats Tara! I guess it's what, 12 days till testing? Or are you going to test earlier? I'mso excited to see 2 dark lines on your tests this cycle! It sounds like Parints is awesome!

10 years ago

Yay Tara! If you are going to be using the wondfos's or other IC's to test, I'd recommend testing out the trigger. That way you know when it's gone and then you can test with the knowledge that a returning line is a real bfp. I metabolize triggers slowly, so I always had a trigger line until about 9 or 10dpo.

FX for you!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago

You better believe it! lol. I got the trigger at 6:30pm and got a positive test at 9pm! LOL. I know it's stays in your system at least a week but I was curious how quickly it shows in your urine. Sure enough....faint bfp (big false positive) 2 1/2 hours later lol. I was feeling very crappy last night before bed but I'm not sure if it was the trigger shot already affecting me or if I was overly exhausted. Probably a combo of both. I really want my boobs to get sore so I can feel what sore boobs are like. I only ever had sore nipples in the past. 0p--------ogbo/ (Sorry, my cat walked across my keyboard lol). Speaking of sore....OMG MY ARM HURTS! God forbid anybody grab the back of my arm. The trigger shot itself wasnt bad but OUCH it has some painful after effects. So glad I didnt get it in my butt...I wouldnt be able to sit! It's worth it though .
I peed on a wondfo and decided to pee on the other cheap brand I bought too. So good news, I can finally see where the line is. I'm going to test out the trigger and once it's out, wait til at least 12 dpo before testing again. Not in the mood to see a faint line and stress over it. I say this but I know me and I know I'll cave lol.
So here's the plan...
Wake up tomorrow at 5am and get ready. Go sit in the car while dh jizzes in the cup! LOL. He's embarrassed doing it with me in the house how cute! I think it'd be hot to help though. Get to Parints at 7:30ish, wash sperm, and then sit back in bed (yes its a cozy bed with comfy stirrups), get inseminated and lay there for 20 minutes. Progesterone test at 7dpo and then start progesterone to be safe. Blood pregnancy test at 14dpo (april 11th) since the progesterone will keep AF away. Then God willing...we'll have our first u/s at the end of April . And having faith, I'm thinking forward to due date...I'll be 40 weeks the week of Christmas LOL! But considering that twins are full term at 38 weeks...that would be very early december. And like most twins....they'll most likely show early meaning....NOVEMBER! I know I sound crazy cause it may not work out that way but I'm just trying to speak faith . I'm declaring that the 2 little follies I'll OV will be my twins due in November!! Amen!

I sure hope this is it for you! I will literally jump for joy! :)

I've heard you can keep the swimmer warm by putting the cup in between your breasts, lol! My DH always did the duty in the clinic, we live to far away to get them there in time.

I'm surprised you did your trigger in your arm. I always did mine in my belly. Lots of fat there, it never hurt at all, but usually bruised like crazy.

Good Luck Tara! We are all rooting for you!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago

Tara I'm so excited for you. I can't wait to see how it all turns out. Don't be too disappointed if there is only one though lol.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

So exciting! I can barely wait until you start testing... I can only imagine how you feel!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo