Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6931 - 6940 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Lol!!!!
You made me giggle! And I LOVE carebears! I forgot about that bear. Was is Wonderheart or Lionheart? I can't remember, I think it was a lion though. I had that one. There were a group of carebears that were other animals. Like a lion and penguin - I had those ones.
Aww, I miss those stuffed animals!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Wonderheart I believe is from the new show. She's the baby bear that says.."Take heart!" Lol

Just heard from Parints. I emailed them on Saturday asking for an idea of their next game plan...I got this.....
"I would like to speak with Dr. Levey and see what further workup she wants. There are definitely labs that can be done. We are already treating you for recurrent pregnancy loss with all the additional medications that we have you on so there is not a lot different we can add AND you conceived quickly so I feel comfortable with the stimulation plan we just executed.
I will update you when I have had a chance to speak with her."

This was my reply,
"Alright. Part of me just wonders when all these chemicals wont be seen as an 'oops, bad egg' again. How many patients have you seen with my luck? Oh...before I go to the lab, has my paperwork been faxed? Thank you Becky :)"

I'm planning to push Levenox. It cant hurt...only help.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Push for the Lovenox and for the progesterone to be started earlier and definitely keep on the prednisone.

It's possible that you may do better on a progesterone injection rather than a suppository. Either that or just ask for a higher dose of progesterone to be started earlier. My RE indicated to me that you can't overdose on progesterone, so having extra even if you don't really need it won't hurt anything, and may help.

Did you test again to see what to expect from your blood work today?

And infertility fight club is awesome, lol! It is a battle for sure, one that I believe you will win. You'll have to combine slogans though and yours can be "May the force be with you", lol!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago

Lol! It's gonna be hard to convince them. They go by my drs orders and she's the type that doesnt really feel mthfr causes issues and doesnt want to bother with Levenox without history of KNOWN bloodclots. But why wait for proof! It cant hurt...only help. When I asked about Levenox this time...they said of all their mthfr patients, they never needed levenox...only folgard and aspirin. Well...couldnt it be possible I could be the first. Hoping for more testing. Feel there is more going on than just a 'bad egg'. This is scary girls...what is wrong with me?

Crap crap crap!!!! My obgyn wants me to come in for a consult to discuss my options

I know what that means!

Tara - Again, I'm so sorry that this is happening to you. Fingers crossed Parints has a good plan for you. Hugs my TTCBFF!

User Image

10 years ago

Holly-ttcbff...has a nice ring to it :)

Got this a bit ago...
Tara,
With your history, we all just want to make sure we are doing all we can to help minimize the chances of this happening again. So, hard as it may be, know that it is for good reason. A face to face is always good to try getting answers to the many questions I am sure you have and to come up with a plan any further testing and treatment that you may need.
Let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

Heres another
Tara,
We are here for "emotional women," so it is never a problem and certainly not annoying....We appreciate your trust in us as you are on this journey. It is all completely understandable. She very well may discuss more than an RE. Just be open with her regarding your thoughts and concerns. Everyone is so individual with this process, so you just need to make sure you let her know your comfort level and concerns. I always say making a list of your questions/concerns is very helpful so you can stay focused and not forget anything you want to discuss.
Jen

Found an article perfectly describing mthfr, recurrent chemicals, and use of lenenox/heparin. And that folgard isnt the type of folate the baby really needs. Think I'll be printing that off...
http://mthfr.net/recurrent-pregnancy-loss-mthfr/2012/06/07/

Oh and this one too...
http://lifebalanceinfertilitycoach.wordpress.com/2008/10/07/the-mthfr-tutorial-genetic-mutation-and-cause-of-miscarriage/

I want to share these for others reading this forum in the future so they can have the knowledge. Nothing is for certain. I may do all this stuff and still m/c for other reasons. But I want to be proactive...I'm done being quiet. My doctor may say that mthfr doesnt cause chemical pregnancies but there is research that says different. She may not want to believe it now...but we used to think the earth was flat! Knowledge of medicine changes. They are just now realizing that cardio issues are caused by inflammation from things like carbs...not from fat. It's what you eat with the fat causes the issues. Who's to say that 20 years from now, mthfr as cause of m/c is common knowledge and they'll all be kicking themselves in the butt!

Tara - do you have MFTHR Deficiency? I know you were tested, but never saw where you mentioned your results - it may have been while I was MIA. I have MFTHR Glu429Ala (E429A) Heterozygote and my RE hasn't mentioned anything other than me taking prenatal vitamins with folate. I will have to ask her if I should be taking something else or doing something else when pregnant.

I just looked at my records and remembered I am also a carrier for:

Factor V Leiden Thrombophillia
Glucose-6 Phosphate Dehydrogenase Deficiency
Prothrombin Thrombophillia

I totally forgot about these. I will have to ask my RE is whether being a carrier of these is something I should be concerned with or address....

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo