Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2101 - 2110 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Okay so I seriously hope I am pregnant or else I am just a raging b**tch today. GRRR. AF is due between tomorrow and Monday. Irregular cycles are the worst.

User Image

11 years ago

Kcordell - wow, that was a fast switch!

11 years ago

@Novalunar i'm sorry for your loss.

Right now, i'm at work as usual..lol. Reading Fifty Shades of Grey, almost on Chapter Ten. Quite interesting so far. Things seem to be going well so far with my bf. I'm even getting more "I love you and I miss you" texts from him. He's not a texter at all or even a phone person for that matter. I kinda changed that a little. Anyways, dropping in to say hello to all you ladies. Hope everyone is doing okay.

11 years ago

lmao I know right Phat. It just hit me while I was cooking dinner. mood swings. nooo fun!! Still super excited for the new year!!

User Image

11 years ago

Evening girlies! 6DPO and nipples are still killing me . I know they can hurt post OV but I figured they would have subsided by now. They got a little better yesterday but are worse today ! Having pressure like cramps too. I was exhausted yesterday but couldnt fall asleep and was up every hour. Spent the day with dh babysitting my nephew. We get him tomorrow too but he's coming to our house . We got a free packnplay, carseat and stroller in August from my mom when an order got screwed up so I have the packnplay set up for naptime and the carseat is installed in the car for when we take him home. Dh is enjoying it sooo much, probably too much actually, lol (just wish my sister wouldnt give me a guilt trip about having to leave her house 30 minutes early to drop him off before work...you see, I go to her house to babysit 2-3 times a week and this is the 1st time she is bringing him to me).

Anyways, getting off that subject cause she's stressing me out...MY DOCTOR CALLED TODAY!!! My progesterone levels came back great! HIGH actually....10.5!!!! And that was at 5dpo! On top of that, progesterone should be tested in the morning before eating cause it can decrease progesterone levels in blood by as much as 50%! I had it tested in the afternoon after a nice sized meal!!! So who knows what my levels were earlier that day! I'm just freaking out...Phat has me thinking that if I am pregnant....that's it's clomid twins! Trying to hold off testing til New Years Eve (10dpo)

@kelsey- Feel free to vent to us here. We're here cause our husbands got annoyed with us constantly talking about it!

@hkellerman- YAYA OVULATION!!! I love those softcups. I feel so much more relaxed knowing swimmers are up there swimming around o~ LOL

@nova- I'm sorry showed but I'm glad you're regulating!

@kcordell- The keyword there is TRYING! LOL! If the grapefruit juice is too tart to drink from a glass...try a shot glass! Much more fun! Plus, it sounds like you could use a pretend drink!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Thank you novalunar and I am sorry for your loss. My grandma was 76. She had a rough year. Had a stroke in February and I think she kept having mini strokes. She was probably not much more than 70lbs because she refused to eat and then was basically in a coma the passed month. I was looking at pictures of her from last Christmas and its hard to believe she went down hill as fast as she did.

Afm I got my vitex today and as I have said I am very excited. If you have trouble with your cycles being regular you should look into it. I just pray that it works. I am finally off of the.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

Thank you novalunar and I am sorry for your loss. My grandma was 76. She had a rough year. Had a stroke in February and I think she kept having mini strokes. She was probably not much more than 70lbs because she refused to eat and then was basically in a coma the passed month. I was looking at pictures of her from last Christmas and its hard to believe she went down hill as fast as she did.

Afm I got my vitex today and as I have said I am very excited. If you have trouble with your cycles being regular you should look into it. I just pray that it works. I am finally off of the.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

lol I know it Tara I need a drink ;) better today than last night. Back to my excited self. 12dpo. Still haven't tested. Waiting until new years eve so I can tell hubby at midnight if I am pregnant :) Boobs are killing me today. Lots of pressure last night and woke up to temp at 99.1. soooo. Could be my typical high temps back in action or maybe this could be it . I am tempted to test since my mom is in town from California and last time I was preggers I had to call her and tell her. Oh and I actually love grapefruit juice. I had some change my first month with it but this month I didn't notice too much. Just going to keep at it anyways.

User Image

11 years ago

I'm 11dpo today. CD27 - the longest cycle I've had in the past 7 was 27 days. I started taking Vitexabout 2 1/2 weeks ago. Have had a couple of what I would consider very, very faint positives, but nothing getting dark. Last night I got a glob of stretchy (not slippery) ewcm. This morning with 2mu had brown stretchy ewcm. Lower back pain now. Have been having lots of pain on right side of abdomen which I've been hoping is a corpus luteum cyst. Thought that pain was gone until I ran from one room of the house to the other last night & it started back. I was really hoping for a BFP today but no - just another ghostly maybe on my FRER. The inside of my digis are darker than when they were - before. I'm worried the ewcm is a sign of AF. I have never had that happen before, and I don't know if it's Vitex-related or maybe IB? My food tastes bad for the most part including coffee which I love. That was an early sign for me with other pregnancies. Fingers crossed

11 years ago

I forgot to add that after the brown ewcm I had some that was clear with a second wipe but nothing since then. I have, of course, wiped several more times to see what I could see. I haven't checked my cervix, though, because I usually cramp & have pain afterwards, and I don't want to disturb anything unnecessarily. :-)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo