Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

8351 - 8360 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Girls I'm going crazy. This system says I ovulated 3 days later than Fertility a Friend system! So I'm either 2 days late or not due until Tuesday. And it's making me crazy! Now I think I have symptoms but I can't tell if it's all in my head!!!

I was going to wait until tomorrow to test but I am losing my mind. Even if I gest today I think I can trust the results... I'm 14 dpo with the later ovulation date, and usually go to 15 dpo and get period the next day. Gahhhh I'm losing my mind someone find my sanity and send it back!

for everyone! Dani TTC in my 20s for baby #1

8 years ago

Just put the www in front of it...
countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=432196

Is that what I think it is?!

for everyone! Dani TTC in my 20s for baby #1

8 years ago

WOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

Congratulations Jace's Mama & Missdani!
I am soooooo happy for you!
Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

User Image

8 years ago

Congrats MissDani!!!! Two BFP in one month :-)

8 years ago

YAY MISSDANI!!!!!!!!!! :) <3 :)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

After Fridays test I took another Sunday & then today to check progression, today's was darker than control so I think I can quit peeing on a stick now. BUT being the poas addict I am I'm sure I won't quit lol
Must be a lucky month!! Let's see how many more we can get!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love you beautiful ladies!! Love this group - y'all keep me sane!

Sorry bout your bad luck with vehicles Liz.. mines been down too, finally going now after my husband spent his whole vacation working on it!

I've been looking into different insurances since ours isn't working.. lowest for family plan was $521 with a 12,000 deductible that had to be met before they start with copays! Its ridiculous!! I told Jesse when he goes to work to get me a number for their main office - we've been paying for insurance through his work since last august & its never worked! Called the ins.company they said we have no current policy, call the office at his mines & they give us our member #, call the ins.company back & they said that numbers not on file. I want to SCREAM!! Where's our money going then??!!!! So aggravating. I have to have insurance!!!!!!!!!!! Paying for it so we def should have it!!!!!!!

8 years ago

User Image

I am totally shocked this morning! 2 in 1 month! That's awesomely insane!

@jace'smama- Can you post the new test. I'm dying to see it:)! My heart sings for you ! I cant believe the craziness with the insurance company though. I'd be livid if I was paying it and the money was just disappearing into someone's pocket.

@Missdani- Beautiful! Just Beautiful! I read about you being confused on dates and when I scrolled down, I went to the link and my jaw dropped! Three cheers for Missdani!!! Hip Hip HOORAY

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

8 years ago • Post starter

@jace'smama- OMG by the way, I laughed so hard that you spilt your pee cup!

I'm cd 40 today. No OV. My uterine lining is cd 28 (from the d&c). My next appointment with the RE is friday. I was going to go last week but my sister had a sebaceous cyst removal done so I had to watch my nephew and take care of her the rest of the week.
I think he's going to start me on clomid but my face is horrible! I need a progesterone withdrawal to refresh my hormones. He said it's safe to start clomid now but yikes. No matter what I do, new ones keep popping up on my chin. Stupid testosterone!

Missdani- congratulations! That's so awesome! I think this might be a good month.

Jess- I'd be soooooo ticked off if I was in your situation with insurance. That's ridiculous! I hope it gets figured out soon for you.

My car is working great thus far, I found out yesterday that they recharged my AC and didn't tell me about it and they didn't charge for it either. It works soooo good now and I needed it done with all this heat.

Tara- I hope you find a solution for your issues. Good luck on friday!

My next doctor's appointment is next Wednesday, the 22nd. They're going to do a glucose test so I have to drink that glucola drink, yay! In my sarcastic voice. Lol. The baby is growing stronger and great. I can so tell she is going to be a handful and rotten already. I'm getting abused from the inside...lol I have a strong feeling she's going to come a little early. I'm getting things together on my baby registries and I believe the baby shower is at the end of next month. I'm already 27 weeks if you guys can believe that!!

8 years ago

Heres the link Tara! Its all 3 of them :) They're numbered in order I took them!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test432592

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo