Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

9231 - 9240 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Don't have time to catch up - I'm utterly exhausted and can't wait to lie my head down!

Looks like today is CD 1 for me, girls. I'm just gutted! I've been so depressed lately with all the BFPs I've been surrounded with. The past 2 days have been the worst. That, and the headaches off and on have been driving me bat shit crazy! I checked my CM this afternoon and there was some lotiony light pink CM there; it's quite a bit more and considerably darker/brighter in color. But maybe with AF showing up 4 days early I'll be able to start the Follistim injections and O early enough for Matt to still be here to BD with! I'm so depressed over the whole thing and feel broken.

I'll catch up tomorrow morning! Hoping everyone has a great Tuesday!

Linda

8 years ago

Aww Frsty, Im really sorry lovely, take some time out, do something you really enjoy or interests you, when AF shows with me i have a few drinks over the weekend and let me hair down a bit, still hoping AF will stop for you and its just a show, you'll get there girl, dont give up -x-x-x-x-

8 years ago

Thanks pinkster! I'm feeling much better about it today. My baseline u/s to start the next cycle is Thursday morning, so I'll talk with the Dr then. Gonna try to get my follies to grow quickly so I can trigger before Matt leaves. Also just found out that he got "fenced in" at work, which means that he's DEFINITELY going to Afghanistan this summer.

Linda

8 years ago

As y'all can see, I got bored and switched my signature around a bit. The good news is, I was able to include a link directly to my blog!! It'll take you to my welcome page, but you can easily navigate your way around the site! I'm cramping a fairly good bit this time; I'm bleeding much heavier than usual, too. Got the results of my P4 back today, and my progesterone was 27.1 which I think is pretty good. Not really sure just HOW good that is, considering that I was also on 100 mg 2x daily of progesterone supplementation. Wonder if that's why I'm bleeding so much more? Who knows.

Linda

8 years ago

Hiy Frsty, well thats good if progesterone still in your body surely, also ideas about gettin those follicles ready, shame hubby has to go there though, I wish him and all our brave troops well, my best friends son is in navy and not long come back from that area, must be tough for you at times as well lovely, you def need a bouncy baby to keep you busy lol ;) -x-x-x-

8 years ago

Hi ladies, I'm back!!
I have to admit that I've really missed checking in with you guys everyday, but that mental break was much needed. I did a quick skim through to try to catch up on all the updates...congrats to the BFP and good betas

AFM I'm just keeping busy with work and traveling...hubby & I will be celebrating our 1st anniversary in just a few months! And although we were hoping to be celebrating a baby on the way, we still have plenty to celebrate about...afterall we managed to not kill each other lol. That first year is exactly how every other married couple said it would be. Oh well, I'm still a bit bummed, but I'm not defeated. I'm sorry that any of us have to deal with some of the many struggles of TTC. for us all

8 years ago

Tara - always something, right? Still excited to hear your news!

2Frsty - I'm sorry this cycle wasn't a go and that your husband is being deployed. Good luck on the next one!!

8 years ago

I'm so sorry 2frsty :( I was really rooting for u. Good luck next cycle, hopefully dh will be around for it. And u always have us to talk to if ur not feeling good.

Thank u babydreams, nice to hear from u again! And happy almost 1yr :)

Waitingonamiracle- sorry about money trouble and hopefully u guys can get a 4 door! Also wats the big news?? :)

8 years ago

Well ladies I know only 10dpo but did/uploaded test today and not even a shadow :(, will try again Fri 12dpo and if nothing will prep myself for no Oct baby , tbh we have been trying off and on for last 2 years the fact that I never fell makes me think that Im prob just too old and time running out, we cant afford private fertility treatment so unless the doc gives me Clomid next month not sure what else I can try? Good luck to all -x-x-

8 years ago

Dreams--> Hey there, lady!! How was your mental hiatus?? I've taken a few of those since we've been TTC this time! Happy to see you, love!! And you're right about the first year of marriage. In my experience, it's the firs 3 years that are the absolute hardest on the marriage itself. You're both still trying to REALLY get to know each other!

Tara--> You're KILLING us with this "good news" that you're waiting to give us! If I had the extra $200 to top off your baby making fund, I'd send it in a heart beat!!

pinkster--> I'm so sorry about the BFN love. And I've known plenty of women who have had healthy bubs at your age, so you're definitely not out of the running yet!

Tara & phat--> I believe you both have had the genetic testing done, and I have a couple questions. 1) Was it a simple blood draw? 2) What's the test called again? 3) Did your insurance cover it? 4) If it comes back positive for anything, is there any treatments to correct it or help with TTC?

Well, better get my ass up and moving; gotta drop the Tiny Tyrant off at school at 9:00 and then get my niece to the dentist at 10:00. My Mom is off to Shreveport to gamble for 2 days - wish I could go with her!! I could use a vakay!

Linda

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo