Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

9801 - 9810 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

WaitingOMM, wine sounds great and I will be enjoying some this weekend! Our 2-year wedding anniversary is today, but hubby and I are celebrating it this weekend! Pink, thank you for asking - doing okay. Nothing new this cycle- just folic acid, B Complex, B12, Vitex, and iron...thinking about trying something new for next cycle if no this cycle. Will be watching and waiting for your in upcoming days, Pink! Hope everyone has a great week...

We're having a baby!!!

7 years ago

Sunaet - if you want to add something next cycle, try Ubiquinol 300mg twice a day for you and your spouse starting with AF. Hopefully you won't need to add anything since you'll already have your BFP, though. Alcohol has been known to decrease egg quality, so you might want to skip that for this anniversary.

7 years ago

Yes

7 years ago

Thank you, Phatgurl! I will definitely try the Ubiquinol! I probably will skip the wine, not sure; I know I don't need it! I was looking into Fenugreek, cinnamon capsules, and I will probably start using 3 mg of melatonin again combined with myoinositol, also.

We're having a baby!!!

7 years ago

@sunaet- Myoinositol and cinnamon both really helped me!

Hi Mrsmac!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

7 years ago • Post starter

Thank you, WaitingOMM! I bought Evening Primrose Oil today, not even on my "to-get list." Hopefully, it will help.

We're having a baby!!!

7 years ago

Hiya ladies (4DPO)
Sunaet-this page is very helpful I found on things we can try http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=557981
Thank you lovely on your kind words and encouragement heres hoping as always, had some major twinges today and been very emotional
Wishing everyone loads of &

7 years ago

Wow, thank you, Pink! Geez, there are so many things on Kerzie's...Robinson, Bee Pollen...I will try anything...I ate a pineapple core recently after ovulation...did nothing. Big disappointment, but again...we will keep trying until we see our ! I wrote this down in my journal and will try something new, thank you.

We're having a baby!!!

7 years ago

@sunaet- I ate SOOOOO much pineapple core! Lol. Got burnt out on it. My cabinets are full of so many different supplements and meds that I've tried over the years. I've really lost count lol. Just have to keep experimenting and find what works for you .

@pinkster- YAY TWINGES!

Had my yearly OBGYN appt today for more birth control. I've been with the RE for over a year now so I had to update my regular OB on everything going on. That was a doozy....trying to explain my past year in 5 minutes LOL. Apparently since I last saw her, she became certified in helping pcos patients with weightloss. So she's really excited to try a brand new medication on me. She said the way it affects how my body deals with blood glucose/insulin, it will make the weight melt off. I'm 5'1" and 166 pounds. With pcos, it's VERY difficult to lose weight no matter diet or exercise because of the way my body holds on to any sugars. I've lost weight in the past but my pcos makes it a butt. So the new meds should help. And in the long run....it'll improve my fertility! So I'm excited!

7 years ago • Post starter

Better yet, Pink, I figured out how to bookmark it! WaitingOMM, that's definitely overweight and besides fertility, even, there are lots of great reasons to lose weight. You will feel more energized and confident and your heart and joints may thank you. I am short like you, 5'0", and most of my adult life I have weighed a 122 pounds and then last summer I ballooned up to 138. I felt horrible, I looked terrible, and I got pregnant and physically, I felt even worse. I ended up losing the babies and went through a horrible depression. When I started to come back to life, I made a commitment to lose the weight and in that year since then, I have lost the weight plus more. I eat a super, healthy, regimented diet and I run 4.5 miles most days of the week. I hate the word, "can't." I respect medical professionals, tremendously. However, I am a firm believer in helping ourselves as much as we can before relying on outside assistance. You stated that you lost weight in the past, so you know you can do it...!!! A big part of it is keeping it off!!! Oh, one more huge bonus...my husband finds me much more attractive without the extra fat and it has definitely improved the !

We're having a baby!!!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo