Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2051 - 2060 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Baby crazy - ggod luck!

Athena - people have all different kinds of hang-ups, self-deprecating ways and pregnancy experiences. I know a lot of women who have this idea that pregnancy is a breeze then get slapped in the face with reality. The same women who think it's easy are the most likely to think they won't gain weight & that they'll lose it right away. I think she's probably just really vain, and she doesn't know how to deal with the changes. She probably thinks she's a mind-reader and people think the same things about her new body that she does, and she's saying those things before they can because it hurts her less to say them than it does for her to say it herself. I know it sucks when you want a baby so badly to see people taking it for granted. Just keep in mind we're all crazy in our own special way, and this is her way. Also, I'm sure she doesn't know how you're feeling, so it's not personal. I would just pray for her that she develops the sensitivity & wisdom to think about what's going on with others before she says things like that. Hang in there!

11 years ago

phatgirl well said hun, some women are clueless and self centred, even when they have a miracle happen and have a their baby!! theres no appreciation to how lucky they are to get pregnant and have a healthy baby!
i couldnt wait to get fat and have a big round belly i am a size 8-10 and just couldn't wait!! neither could my dh!!!, when i started showing which was pretty soon at 2 months i was wearing tight clothes to show it off loved it! but that sadly ended in a miscarriage a few days after our 2 month mark saddest moment in our lives! But here we are i am a few days from tempted to test today, but going to wait until after af hopefully
Hope everyone is good
, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

11 years ago

WELL IM ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CD 6, AF GO AWAY LOL!!!! I got business to take care of!!!

11 years ago

hkellerman xx

well today is my birthday dh put holiday in 5 weeks ago to have today off and was only told yesterday he couldnt have today off even tho the other dates he put in the same time wwere approved so he not happy and neither am i . his redunance has move another month again to feb now they will also be changing his pay date from next month so we having a few issues with his work they have till april to mate him redunant then they cant do it of a year so we have had a talk and if my may he is still there he will be looking for a new job as this is taking toll on both of us with all the late nights and being messed about so much

but on the plus side we was able to get a 12month contract for out home cant belive we been here nearly 6 months already which means we been married 6 almost too , time flys when your happy and in love

User Image

11 years ago

Yes! I feel so "jumpy" inside. Now I write down/track my symptoms first thing in the morning before looking at other sysmptoms because I SWEAR as soon as I would read most common dpo s/s I would start to have them.

User Image

11 years ago

Morning ladies! Oh I wish I was in a room full of Whack a Moles! I just wanna really whack something! My temp dropped this morning down to 97.1! Wrong direction! Ugggg! Praying it's the drop before the OV! Feel like it's one of those times where God's just toying with me . GET THIS....the other day dh and I were at Michael's Craft Store so I could get some piping bags and lollipop sticks. Standing in the baking aisle I hear something behind me slide. Next thing I know a stack of heavy metal sharp edged cakes pans come flying off the shelf and rammed me in the ankle! Tore the flesh and bruised me pretty good! It was painful . This is the kicker...of all the cake pans in the whole world, I got hit by a CROSS!!!!

@athena- I agree with phat too. It sucks they dont seem appreciative of their blessing but everyone deals with it differently.

@babycrazy- hun! When will you test again?

@novalunar- Merry Christmas to you too!

@hkellerman- YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! How did he pop the question?

@lammy- Happy Birthday sweetie!! Cant believe it's already been 6 months!

@flmom2be- that happened to me too. I soon as I would read it, I'd feel it!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

thank u tara i know 6 months i joined here 3 months before lol so been on here around 9months lol

User Image

11 years ago

I know ladies she just made it see like she didn't really want to have a baby she just did it for her husband and the thing is she wasn't all that big, she was all baby, but got mad that she had to buy a large regular shirt not maternity shirt to accommodate her belly. She was smaller than most people are when they are pregnant and had a 7 lb 6 oz baby. She is very vain though and doesn't seem the motherly type. She has a step daughter and is so strict on her. i just fear that she is going to say something to me along those lines and I will not handle it well. Especially with the issues I having ttc. Thank you all though for the advice though.I am going to focus on us and I am still very excited about my plan and hope it works.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

I just got my first ever, no doubt about it, POSITIVE OPK!!!

Now for more baby dancing tonight and wait and see what temps do. I'm praying it spikes tomorrow! It's a good thing opk is positive now cause I only have one opk left LOL! Not sure if Labcorp is open on Christmas eve. I'm due for my progesterone test on Sunday but it may have to wait for the 26th cause I doubt they'll be open.

11 years ago • Post starter

Tara - yipeeeee! Maybe the cross pan was God's way of saying, "I got this, and I'm gonna whack you with a cross to make you think about something besides babies for a while."

Lammy - happy birthday!

Novalunar - I know how hard your loss had to be, and I really hope you have another BFP soon.

Athena - best to avoid her. She very well may have had the baby just for her husband. Let's hope he can love the baby enough for them both.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo