Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4981 - 4990 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I just posted a new pic. I lost my insurance so no doc.. we havebeen trying fir over 2 years and ive tried everything but ivf.. i sometimes have a cycle at 15 days but it should have started a heavier flow by now, cuz i normally start cd14 and use the next day as cd1

10 years ago

Praying your test looks dried, is it? Or is it new because the urine can dry in the line and make it look positive. if you look at my tests you will see one that looks positive but is just the urine dried in it. Have you tried fertility meds like clomid or femara. If you arent ovulating regularly that can put a damper on things. You may want to look into fertility vitamins.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Yes its dried but the color of line has stayed the same since i took it i have tried clomid it do anything for me. I guess ill just wait and test again in a few days. I dont like to take any meds for anything and we have just put it in gods hands for now. I just got kind of excited when i seen a lune. Thanks for the advice :)

10 years ago

Yes its dried but the color of line has stayed the same since i took it i have tried clomid it do anything for me. I guess ill just wait and test again in a few days. I dont like to take any meds for anything and we have just put it in gods hands for now. I just got kind of excited when i seen a lune. Thanks for the advice :)

10 years ago

Morning ladies! I am still in disbelief, but I took a HPT this weekend and bam, BFP! I posted the image in my gallery. I honestly didn't think it would happen this cycle. I guess this is the reason I've been feeling so crappy and it wasn't because of the clomid!

User Image

10 years ago

Holy cow Kristi!!!!!!!!! Haha! Congrats honey! Looks good for 11dpo...now to see how many babies you got in there! ;)

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

But then again...you might be further along since we couldnt pinpoint your OV date.

10 years ago • Post starter

Congrats kristi

10 years ago

Thank you!!! I know, I joked with my hubby about twins. He's like lets start with 1! I am pulling for twins! Lol, I wouldn't mind so I can be done after this!
But either way, I am ECSTATIC!
We go to the doc Oct 8th.

I am anxious because I've had the blighted ovum last time and it was horrible to see that empty sac on the ultrasound. I am praying all is well in there this time.

User Image

10 years ago

Kristi - I picked a random page to look at tests, and your was the second one I saw. Congrats!!!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo