Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

971 - 980 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Phat- L0L Its certainly not something i even hear every day, The only reason i knew what it was is because of med school! lol but i still googled it to :)

Tara- No not really any signs yet, My sciatic isnt as bad as it normally is it doesnt really effect me unless i think about it and then i notice eh its kind of uncomfortable, My shoulder on the other hand is done for! We had a interesting case come in last night and trying to transfer him from back board to bed in the process i messed something up! It starts like under my arm put on my back and comes around my shoulder blade to my neck and top of shoulder, I use tylenol precise cream most of the time for aches and pains because i cant take ibuprofen and i cant put ice on my skin but it is not helping my shoulder
:(
As far as AF i am not going through any other symptoms i have weird pain in my right ovary area its hard to explain what it feels like but last night at work It got really uncomfortable, not exactly painful but just a very odd sensation that i had to grab my stomach and sit down. Boobs are still sore (but thats normal for af) My face isnt breaking out as bad as it normally does, but i am NOT testing until AF doesnt show.

Holly- With DD i got the same sensations it freaked me out at first to but DR said pretty much the same thing Tara said "you have an alien growing inside of you" and this being your 1st pregnancy Your body isnt quite sure what to do with itself just yet. You do need to get into a High Risk Dr asap though just to get another beta test to make sure it is doubling or pay for another one through personalabs.com
But ya I had all sorts of weird stuff go on with DD and she turned out to be a healthy 8 lb 21 In little munchkin! With DS i didnt have as many symptoms but my body knew what to do. Keeping you in my prayers love!

TTC #2, 2 miscarriages, 2 years in My precious babies will grow in our hearts but not in our arms. As long as we remember, they are never truly lost

11 years ago

Tara- When is your reunion, why dont you try another 2-3 days on the provera? What is the regimen they have you on? Try 1 10mg 3xs a day for 3 days The whole point of it is to withdrawl from it.. odd. yes.
Did they say how thick your lining in your uterus was? Or what your estrogen level was?

TTC #2, 2 miscarriages, 2 years in My precious babies will grow in our hearts but not in our arms. As long as we remember, they are never truly lost

11 years ago

@Shay- Sounds a bit like you strained your SITS and surrounding muscles. Hmm...you cant use ice? Is it a contraindication for one of your conditions? If you cant use ice....can you at least use a 'cool' pack? lol Reunion is next weekend. Arrive Friday and leave Sunday. AF usually lasts 5 days, but since off bc it's lasted 7 days. I had seen a lot of women online use 5 days instead of 10 days worth and still have AF, it just took 3-4 days start. They never did scan or anything at doc to tell me thickness of lining. Considering l'm 110+ cycle days it must be pretty thick. LOL. Ugh. They didnt test for estrogen but they did test testosterone. They were just looking for PC so I guess they didnt want to look at estrogen. I know I'm a bad girl for not doing 10 full days straight BAD TARA!! lol

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

I cant put anything "cold" on my skin, My blood doesnt circulate right so I end up turning purple and when it warms up feels like i am on fire! I have heard of the 5 day to. I dont think its bad, They just tell you 10 so your body has time to get used to it and that way it can withdraw from it.

11 years ago

Shaybabe, I'm going to start calling you the missing link!!!

11 years ago • Post starter

haha why the missing link?

11 years ago

First, thanks for the and well wishes.

Unfortunately, I have bad news. was only 1 day late and showed up this morning. She shocked me when l went to take fmu. Also my is still faint ...very very faint now, almost nonexistent on a frer. I'm going to the doctor this week, but I'm pretty sure it is a chemical pregnancy. After all my beta on Friday was only 8 and that was very low. I'm crushed and have been a wreck this morning shedding tears for my little angel.

I sill hope for a miracle and this baby defies the odds. My heart is broken.

User Image

11 years ago

Holly- I had my period with DD it was short but THERE. I am so sorry your upset hun, keeping you in my prayers.
Anything above 5 is pregnant, you need to go see the dr or do another lab and see if your numbers have doubled.

11 years ago

Holly - maybe it's not really AF. Some women have several periods during their pregnancies. Fingers crossed for you!

Shay - when is AF due?

11 years ago

Ladies i will be off for a while, there is a lot going on with DH and I right now and emotionally i just am not ok. Some of you have my cell number if you need me you can feel free to contact me via text, I am horrible at answering my phone but 95% of the time i will reply to a text. I wish you all the best of luck and you are all in my prayers every night!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo