Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

591 - 600 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

D

11 years ago

Shay - I have the means but not the time. Any time I make a docs appt I end up having to cancel it because one or more of my kids gets sick, and I work full time during regular docs office hours. Also, I'm not sure if I want confirmation that I'm a complete idiot for thinking I was pregnant. If I had even a glimmer of a faint positive or FRER I would feel differently I think. Thanks for the suggestion, though.

My period wasn't late. I had the faint positives, and then I had that Clear blue that seemed positive, and the other Clearblues that weren't including 4 digits. It almost looked like something tried to happen but just didn't make it, you know? I have another Clear blue I'm tempted to take for comparison once my period stops just to see if I get the same look to it when I know I'm not pregnant as a reference.

11 years ago

I had my IUD remmoved July 17th, according to OPK I o'd the 19/20 I even followed up to make sure the test were - after the 21st. I have had all the pregnancy sympotoms for about 5 days. for the past few days I've had some cramping so I followed up with an hpt. All were slightly positive but not convincing, so I decided to use an OPK and it was positive...have any of you ladies ever seen or heard of this type of situation?
for reference picture #41788 - Category: Unsure

User Image

11 years ago

The past day and a half I've been running to the bathroom cause I've been on the verge of peeing my pants...weird !

Well I'm just gonna scroll back and start from the beginning lol:
@Shell-glad you got the prenatals :) Good thinking girl!

@Hi kdbell!! You're definitely not alone! Almost all of us on here feel like we're a few nuts short of a winter supply (ie phatgurl stashing her hpts like a crazy squirrel) Dont give up though sweetie. It may just be too soon to test. When are you due for AF?

@Aprincessa- LONG TIME, NO TALK! Hi girlie! So the doctor could tell but wouldnt tell you? I'm praying and God's with you honeybunches!

@Shay- Do you love using the medical terms infront of your family to see the awkward confused looks on their faces. LOL My sister and I do that sometimes. She's an RN and I'm an LMT. lol. So cute that you two were highschool sweethearts. I met dh when I was 19. We dated 2 yrs, got engaged for another 2 yrs and we've been married for 2yrs....total of 6 years together . People cant say we're rushing it wanting kids. The babymaking process has improved a lot since our first time. We were nervous. In fact, we didnt have sex until the 3rd day we were married! Hubby didnt want me to have wait so many years to loose my virginity in a St Louis hotel room so we waited til the next night when we were in Hawaii. But we got lost from the airport to the hotel. Turned out I was looking at the wrong airport on the map *Family Guy's Weather man- "I'M AT THE WRONG AIRPORT!!" * I was sick cause I was so tired so we waiting til the next day after a good night's rest. My cousin is a christian music artist, she's filming a documentary on her mission to sing with TobyMac .

@mommantraining-HELLO! Gotta love the constant bathroom checks...everyone thought I had explosive diarrhea! Any symptoms?

@phatgurl-I agree, dont bother with an appointment just yet. It was super embarrasing when I went in!!!

@Vandernoordh- My friend had her IUD out recently and her hormones were every which way but up! She thought she was pregnant but wasnt. Praying you did ovulate and you have a healthy bean attached.

PHewww...that was alot of typing!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Aww thanks so much. I am due for AF tomorrow!!!

11 years ago

waiting - you'll never believe it, but my squirrel hole is completely empty of old tests. That's pretty amazing considering I took over a hundred tests in 2 weeks! I only have1 digi, 1 Answer & 1 CB+ now still in their wrappers not peed on!

My period is really awful. I have never had bad periods. This sucks! I just can't face the "knowing" look at the ob. The one that says, "Oh, it's just the crazy lady again." At least they do listen & humor me. My favorite is trying to explain why I think/thought I was pregnant despite so many indications that I'm not/wasn't. It always sounds better in my head than it does when I'm saying it to the doc.

After my third c-section they recommended I have my tubes tied due to "possible complications" with excess scar tissue during a fourth surgery on my uterus. I asked my maternal fetal doc (aka advanced maternal age doc whose sole purpose in life is to terrify old, pregnant women with statistics) what the largest number of successful c-sections performed on one of his patients was, and he said seven. I figured I could go for four & turned down the tubal ligation. Now I wonder if it was simply for their own sanity after being my docs during previous pregnancies!

Tip of the day totally unrelated to ttc: wrap your refrigerator shelves in plastic wrap. This way if you spill something & it dries you need only change the plastic wrap - no scrubbing!

Time to check the Chinese Birth Calendar to see if I should wait on ttc since I want a boy so badly!

11 years ago

Waiting - I forgot to address your bladder issue. I'm surprised you haven't speed on yourself already with all that fertilitea & extra water! Rofl...

11 years ago

Hey girlies,
Ok....sooo I know most of u have tried different methods....some r just waiting for answers others praying on miracles. Thank u ladies for all ur kind word and support. I think Im gonna let go and let god. Im literally driving myself crazy. I guess i should tell u that the pregnancy is one of three major life chaning events going on in my life right now. The only thing is that the pregnancy part was not on my mind. My symptoms range from bloating...fatigue...severe lightheadedness....pains in my left abdomen when i coughed all day saturday followed by sore lympg nodes on Monday......a faint positive yesterday and two negatives today....a one week early period followed by a two week early only bod clot period...both extremly shorter than normal...along with weird eating changes....either appetite loss or craving sweets all day then major headaches all day..and back pain. I really am soooooo lost. My body is giving me sooo many sign its unbearable....but yet. Doctor ...hospital....nurse...say its not possible. Close minded health care providers love it.....and then to top it all moody irritable and just plain stressed. I dont know if I should give up or go crazy.....this is too strange....and too many signs and symptoms. I must add...that prior to this year i had no PMS symptoms prior...and the Biggest symptom which started this all....squeezing small amou nt of liquid from my nipples. What should I do girls ?????

11 years ago

aprincessa - ask for different more definitive tests from the doc. They have to be able to tell you something. The coughing pain in your left side worries me a lot. I know it has to be so hard being in limbo. Good luck!

11 years ago

I have not speed on myself but I did pee on myself tonight BAHAHAH! Totally gross but I was alone in my kitchen I decided to let out a little "toot" and I let out a little tinkle too!!!! HAHA! I know what you mean though Phat, you go over what you're going to say, and it's like 'they'll definitely not think I'm crazy' and you get in there and you feel like a studdering fool. Good job on cleaning out your hole...that didnt sound right

@Aprincessa- "I once was lost, but now I'm found" God is bigger than anything and thru him all things, not just some things, but ALL things are possible. Keep us updated honey. I LOVE seeing God's miracles!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo