Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7571 - 7580 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

My birth story 9/13 Saturday morning I woke up at 7 when dh's alarm went off, I wasn't contracting then but I was very crampy. I went back to sleep and at 8 I was woken up by intense contractions. I laid in bed and timed them for 20 minutes and they were 4-5 minutes apart. I was trying to decide whether or not I should call dh and decided to go to the bathroom, while I was getting off the bed I felt a gush. I wanted to be sure it wasn't just pee, because that happens when you get so far along, but it definitely wasn't. So I called dh and told him to come home. Well I went in the bathroom to get a shower because we were going to the hospital, the second I stepped in there it was like you see in the movies my water broke more and hit the floor. I got to the hospital around 10:30 got checked into l&d which was packed, so much so I had to wait for them to move a bed to my room because all the other rooms were full. At 11 they tested to see if it was my water and checked my cervix. I was at a 3, when it came back that my water had broken they admitted me. They started pitocin to dilate my cervix. My contractions were pretty terrible. Getting an epidural was the best decision I made because I would not have been focused. At 2 they came and checked me again and I was between a 7 or 8. They stopped the pitocin and said it wouldn't be much longer. At 3:50 my sister went to get the nurse because I was having the urge to push. They checked me and I was at a 10. We had to wait for 30 minutes for the dr to get there. At around 4:20 I started pushing. It took 3 pushes per contraction for 3 contractions and he was here at 4:35. My husband was there by my side the whole time. They laid Eli on my belly when he came out and we both cried, my mom and sister were crying also. They weighed him, he was 6 lbs 7 oz 19.49 in long and perfect. We went home on Monday but had to go to the dr on Tuesday and he had dropped down to 5lbs 12 oz they said he was jaundice and checked his levels. That afternoon the dr called and said they were admitting him because he was more jaundice than they had thought. He was under the blue lights for 12 hrs and he loved it in there. His levels dropped and so we got to go home. Today he had a follow up and his weight was up to 5 lbs 15 oz and his color was good so we didn't have to have his levels rechecked. We have absolutely fallen in love with this little guy.

[URL=http://s253.photobucket.com/user/athena8785/media/imagejpg2-1.jpg.html]User Image[/URL]

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9 years ago

[URL=http://s253.photobucket.com/user/athena8785/media/imagejpg1-9.jpg.html]User Image[/URL]

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9 years ago

So cute Athena! Congrats again!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

9 years ago

I am so beyond pissed!!! I just watched my nephew while my sister had her well woman's appointment at the gyno. She came back and admitted that they also ran a urine and blood pregnancy test because her boobs a little sore and she's cramping on one side. She has no idea when she ovulated cause her pcos is kicking in with her weight (she may have not even ovulated). The urine test was negative and she's waiting on the blood results. The reason I'm beyond pissed is because she is taking multiple anti-depressant/anti-anxiety meds that are known to cause birth defects or death of the fetus. I told her she shouldnt be pregnant if they were using condoms like the doctors told her to while on the meds. Turns out...they've have unprotected sex 3 times the past month cause she didnt think it she'd get pregnant. I yelled at her and told her sperm can live up to a week in your fallopian tubes and just because she had sex when she THOUGHT she wasnt ovulating...doesnt mean she cant get pregnant. Told her it's on her if her baby is disformed...if she's pregnant. I'm sorry but I'm not going to be sweet if she brings this on herself cause she's stupid. Praying there's no baby in there and AF is on it's way. I could seriously break down a concrete wall I'm so angry. It's one thing if the condom broke but it's another thing if you're just being stupid.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago • Post starter

Oh Athena~ He is so precious and handsome!!!! So happy for you!!!

Tara~ That sucks. Period. She needs to be more careful and do one or the other, not those types of meds and trying to conceive.

User Image

9 years ago

Athena, Congrats! He is adorable! So happy for you! Thanks for sharing your story!

Hi Ladies! I'm just checking in. I read your posts from time to time and am pulling for all of you!

Tara - Sorry about your sister. Hopefully, she's not pregnant or if she is the baby will be fine. I hope she's not pregnant - because I want you to get pregnant first before she does with #2.

AFM - I'm 19 weeks today (even though my ticker might say otherwise). I had my anatomy scan yesterday and all is well. My little boy (Ryan) got an A+ from the doctor, so I'm pleased. I won't get to see him again until 28 weeks. I'm feeling okay, not much to report.

Hope all is well with you guys!

User Image

9 years ago

That's so...so....AMAZING! I'm so happy for you honey. Of everyone on here that has concieved...you give me the most hope!
Awww....sweet sweet ryan!
I have to admit...i still really want to have one before she has two. I can handle her having another kid. Granted it'll be hard seeing her growing bump but I'll be happy to have another niece/nephew to love on. What I'm most afraid of...is the rubbing it in part. My BIL already doesnt like me much but her last pregnancy, after my first m/c, he would constantly rub it in. Every time I walked into the room, he'd say, "hey did you know she's pregnant"..."hey didnt you know she' pregnant"...EVERY SINGLE TIME. It was exhausting. To make matters worse, I asked if he would please stop and my family looked at me like I was the worst person in the world. When that happened, I was supposed to be 9 months pregnant and everyone felt 9 months was long enough to grieve and that I shouldnt be upset over the things he was saying. That's the reason I havent told my family about the other 4 m/c's or that we're ttc period. The babies I lost mean the world to me. I never met them...but I love them with my whole heart and to have someone tell you that they arent that big of a deal...I cant handle that right now. On top of that, it's just plain difficult seeing your parents love all over your sister's stomach when you feel empty as a drum. I hate being that person that wishes her sister isnt pregnant...but I cant help. And I feel like a horrible human being for it.....

The soy isos are making moody and hormonal too. My face is so broken out. My chin is the worst and it hurts :( Luckily today is the last day of the soy.

My sister's blood test was negative!
That's one of the really really negative things about infertility...you feel relieved when someone isnt pregnant. FYI this totally excludes all you ladies and anyone that's praying for a miracle. It's just the fertile women around me that seem to pop them out so easy. Pregnancy jealousy just plain sucks!

Anyone else ever deal with this?

I'm on cd 8 today. My 6 days of soy isos are done and I'm so thankful. My chin looks like a warzone . Not kidding....11 zits at once just on my chin! Couple days ago I woke and it felt like someone punched me square in the jaw. Hopefully this means that my ovaries are kicking in gear.

Note to self....dont take all my supplements at once. Something mixed wrong in my system and I suddenly got super light headed and I feel like I'm floating. Dh is keeping a close eye on me cause i'm really freaked out.

Athena thanks for sharing your story it was lovely to read :) made me happy. Congrats your little boy looks lovely !! x

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo