Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6081 - 6090 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Tara - no, it's sweet. AF showed today - so much for my Christmas miracle I was hoping for. :/

Athena - I ordered the rhodiola just now. I read some people use it to help with autoimmune disorders, so I'm hoping it helps my rosacea.

10 years ago

Thanks phat. I'm sorry we both feel bloated like santa this christmas :/
HO HO OH Heck!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Called dr today to let them know. Waiting to hear back...is it weird that I hate disappointing them each cycle?

I've got all my baking done. About 75 snowman/snowball cakepops are done, 9lbs of chocolate nut and seed bark, and 100 pbmax candy bars. Just have to wrap gifts and I'm set. Christmas will be interesting because my sister has to work Christmas. So dh and I are staying with my parents on Christmas night and making Christmas a 2 day event. Kind of exciting. How often do you wish Christmas would last longer!?

How is everyone else doing?

Oh....my mom surprised me by giving me the first pic ever taken of me...my ultrasound pic. I hung it in my bedroom for inspiration ever morning.

Tara I'm good. I'm reading this book called Diet Recovery: Restoring Hormonal Health, Metabolism, Mood, and Your Relationship with Food. It is very interesting. It says a normal bbt should be over 98 degrees pre ovulation and higher post ovulation. There was a story about a lady that had very irregular cycles went a year without a period and started this plan and within 30 days started her period and has had 3 consecutive periods since and she was 38 and they told her that her periods stopped due to menopause. There was another lady ttc for 18 months switched to this and got pregnant the first month.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Hi Ladies! I can't believe its Christmas' Eve!

Tara, I'm good. I'm on CD 18 and have yet to get a positive OPK although my clear blue digital was high today. I really don't know what's going on as the RE told me that he saw an egg at 13mm on Thursday and that I was probably going to ovulate Sunday or Monday and so far Nada! Arghhh.

Anyway, I'm taking this moment to wish you all a most wonderful Christmas. May your homes be filled with peace and many reasons for happiness, love & joy. Hugs to everyone!!!

User Imagehttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/good_luck.gifhttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/baby_dust.gif

10 years ago

Merry Christmas everyone .I still stalk this page :) hope everyone has a great time with family and friends hug them all super tight !!! My mom died a few weeks ago so Christmas just isn't the same this year for me .Cherish the peole you have this year !!!! Baby dust and hugs and love to you all

10 years ago

Hi ladies, been quite a long time. Just wanted to check in and see how things were going??

10 years ago

HI ladies! I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! I'm sorry I havent been on in a while. I havent really bothered to take my bbt lately so I havent been recording it on my cycles page. I need to get back to doing that just to monitor myself. AF is over and dh and I made love last night...that was quick!!! LOL
Part of me is glad to take a bit of a break from ttc. I'm still hoping and praying to OV on my own though. Unfortunately I havent heard back from the doctor yet.
I've decided to stop taking the dexamethasone. My body needs a break from steroids. I'm still on the Vit B, metformin, aspirin, prenatals and folic acid. Thinking about trying some fertilaid as well. One thing I am contemplating is going Paleo...or at least mostly Paleo. LOL! I love my carbs and saying goodbye would be sad. But there has been a lot of success with Paleo and PCOS. DH really wants to try incorporating more paleo meals into our weekly menus so guess what I'm doing?...meal planning! Granted Paleo will be hard right now with all the junk food we got for Christmas. Dh's mom fills huge bags with candy and chips. She doesnt listen to us when we tell her not to. May donate it to food bank. I really need a detox...I feel like crap after all the crap I've eaten this week. I'm not even hungry.

My sweet Nicky! I cant believe you are going through this. With everything you've been through and now this. I hope you were able to find some joy this christmas with the cute little bundle of joy in your belly. I see your due date is coming up fast. Just know that I'm thinking of you and you're in my prayers :).

@praying- did you OV?

hi ladies I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while. i hope everyone is ok. I am close to ovulating soon. I had an almost positive opk today. we had my brother's wedding today and I am so happy or him, i was worried but I think that he is really found his soulmate. I have never seen him cry but he did today,. I'm hoping for a New Years bfp for everyone.

Phat is your dh being mor cooperative?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo