Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4021 - 4030 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Thinking about you Nicky!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Nicky, hope all went well for you and your little bean today. You have been in my thoughts and prayers!

User Image

10 years ago

Well ....112 hb and just little and cute ! :))) thanks for the prayers

10 years ago

Today is CD3 for me and I had my baseline US. My doctor was not as thorough as the NP that did it last month. She glanced around a little and saw 3 on my right side and 2 on my left. But again, she didn't really probe and take her time, but at least she saw something. She okayed us to move ahead with our IUI protocol.

I received 3 meds today:

Letrozole (Femara) - I'm to take 2 tablets at bedtime CD 3-7.

Bravelle (FSH) 75 Units - I'm to take the injection on CD 7.

Pregnyl (HCG Trigger) 10,000 Units - I'm to hold onto it until after my follow up appointment when my RE tells me to take it.

I have a follow-up appointment on CD 11 (July 3) to see if the meds worked for me. Depending on how big my follicles are, she will let me know when I can take my trigger shot and return for my IUI.

I'm anxious to get this started!

User Image

10 years ago

Nicky - that is AWESOME!

User Image

10 years ago

Yaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! I'm so relieved nicky!!!! Praise the Lord!

@holly- my ultrasound tech was less descriptive this time too. Felt like a somber appt. glad my dr gave me my clomid boost. Should be oving soon!

Yay for a sticky bean Nicky!!!

Also, yay for the go ahead Holly.

I still haven't tested. Nausea and fatigue are going on but I'm not sure if its possible pregnancy or just my head playing tricks on me. I'm honestly scared to test. To the point where I'm thinking of just making a Dr. appointment and letting them do it.

10 years ago

They'll ask if u took an hpt. It's ok to be scared of the dreaded bfn. It's actually less traumatizing just poas.

Measuring 6 weeks 5 days .whats funny is my doctor wouldn't give me one Saadi it was too early .wanted to wait two weeks .i went to the hospital er and he was there ! He saw me waiting for an ultrasound and was like I told u it was to early .she saw everything abdominaly and didn't even have to do Transvaginal.he sucks!

10 years ago

You showed him...or yet, baby showed him!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo