Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3661 - 3670 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I did Lammy and that is AWESOME!!!!!!

10 years ago

@lammy-That is awesome!!!

@waiting- HAHAH I almost died laughing at work when I read your post!! Good thing I'm alone in the office today!! I also had my temp spike yesterday and it is continuing to rise this morning!

Still trying to figure this all out...that is a good thing right???

I am 2dpo today I have noticed a few things different I had this weird dull pain in my lower abdomen this morning and my nipples are to sore and tender its crazy! My bra hurts them ! I know its really early but I am just being hopeful and trying not read too much into it!

I think I decided I am going to test on 5/24 it's my Mom' B-day!!!

GL everyone! Hoping for s for us!!

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

10 years ago

Completely off the subject of TTC....but you know your bumhole isnt happy when trying to fart is like trying to break thru the berlin wall!!!...That's how constipated I was today! Oh the lovely side effects of progesterone. Anyways, off that subject...my temp dropped .2 degrees this morning. Still above the coverline but on the lower end of things. Praying for it to go up tomorrow. It would suck to get a +opk and not have OV'd. I'm so happy!...I have off tomorrow. I need a 3 day weekend. I feel like I've been running non stop. At least it's making the TWW go by faster. I keep forgetting that I'm on it ....3dpo today...I think .

@lammy- I talked to earlier today but again.... lovely!!! Send some of that my way!

@lacey- It's a good thing that you're still trying to figure it all out. It means you havent been doing this song and dance as long as me! I havent really had any 'symptoms'. I'm glad of it though cause I dont over think them when they are just the natural progesterone side effects. That's what I liked about my last cycle that I got my bfp...I didnt have any symptoms until about 6-7dpo. So I knew there was a better chance that they were real symptoms!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

http://twloha.com/blog/i-would-love-cancel-mothers-day

Wanted to share this, really hit home.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Hello everyone.
So I have done my first round of Clomid.
Pretty sure I have a bfp! Have uploaded a pic... Thoughts?
Xx

10 years ago

@jojo this is my first round of clomid as well. Let me go check out this pic brb

@athena as soon as I get off this crazy train, I'll go take a look at that link you posted

@lammy glad everything is ok and the little bean is right where it's supposed to be. :-D I ditto @waiting's wishes for your

@waiting Berlin Wall I have decided that your posted always make me break out in laughter at the strangest places. Today it's the train but it's ok, there is a lady having a full political debate with herself. Lmao. Are 3 or 4 DPO? Glad you are getting a 3 day weekend. I work all weekend in my second job but who wouldn't love working at a shoe store. Lol...

@xoxo I hope you didn't get any of that terrible weather from Dallas. I was just there! I did reach everyone yesterday either by Text or phone but everyone was shaken up ok. My cousin said it was the scariest night of her life.

Hope everyone else is doing ok?

AFM: nothing really until late yesterday. I thought my BBS where achy and they are a little sore to touch but could be from me checking if they are sore???...lol...other than that just twingey, mildly crampy, tired...all of which could be nothing or could be something...lol...my temps look great but then again could be nothing. So I am just trekking along....waiting for my miracle too.

10 years ago

@piscesgirl - cool, let me know what you think.
I've just had a thought that the line may be remnants of Ovidrel,
Will see if it gets darker.
Good luck with your Clomid xx

10 years ago

@Athena, that was by far the BEST article I have read in a really long time.

10 years ago

Jojo when did you have the ovidrel? I looked it up to see what it was and was like oh it's hcg lol so depending on when you had that it could be from that. You don't want to test too early when you have those trigger shots.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@jojojo- Athena beat me to it! Because the ovidrel is hcg to trigger OV, the hcg can be picked up on the hpt for quite a while. Cause you're only 6dpo, I'd say the bfp is false because of the ovidrel. Some women will test thru the TWW so they can see the ovidrel positive disappear and then if they do have bfp...the line will come back. But as of now, the positive result is just too dark for 6dpo, so I say trigger. Praying you do get your bfp this cycle!

@athena- Thank you for sharing that honey. I felt like I was reading something I wrote! I so thought it would be easy....

@pisces- I've had some interesting experiences on the train. I was on the subway in Philly and a one legged homeless man almost puked scrambled eggs on me . It was an interesting experience!
I'm 4dpo today. Feels like it's been much longer! Strange not having any symptoms. Been a bit tired but that's it. I'm glad your family is ok .

AFM- I think the reason my temp went down .2 degrees yesterday morning was because I had to get up 2 hours early. So today I tested at my normal time and it was 98 . No symptoms really...just tired and some on/off boob soreness. I've been so tired at night the past couple days that dh and I havent . In fact, last night, dh came to bed and said, 'you better be naked under those sheets '. I wasnt but he curled up with me and we were both sooo comfy that we both passed out within a couple minutes. We woke up 30 minutes later with the light still on . We decided to just roll over and go to bed but when I reached for my water to get a drink, I tipped it over on the night stand! Water went everywhere. Over the wall, the window, the carpet, and electrical cords !! Dh and I jumped out of bed and spent the next 10 minutes cleaning it up. Ugh. So we went from a sexy night to a 3 stooges night! I'm trying to get my mind into sexy mode so I can jump him later .

HAHA...dh just called me during his lunch break and said my new nickname is bubbycluts!

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo