Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2111 - 2120 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I forgot to add that after the brown ewcm I had some that was clear with a second wipe but nothing since then. I have, of course, wiped several more times to see what I could see. I haven't checked my cervix, though, because I usually cramp & have pain afterwards, and I don't want to disturb anything unnecessarily. :-)

11 years ago

Ok so I had a very + opk yesterday at 11 am, and then again last night, but was lighter than am one. Did not bd yesterday cause of work, but did first thing this am. OPk today is significantly lighter so was O yesterday or today???? I am calling it today since surge was yesterday. Yesterday am cervix was HIGH, last night, it was very low and open, didnt check this am, cause I was "busy" lol. Put soft cup in right after, and had very little "leakage" :) hehe tmi i know! So am i right calling today O day?
My finace was asleep when i got home last night so I left him a note on the ledge of the shower......" Dont moisturize, wake me up, you promised, love you, future hubby ". I got to him before he got to the shower, but he started cracking up when he saw it and said it was very cute:) I love him so much:) When we told his daughter that we were gonna get married, she said YAY!!! now I can have a baby brother, and she came up with the best name, that we hadnt even thought of:) OUr secret:) Anyways, excited and hopeful. Hope this is my month, but trying not to test until at least next FRI, the 4th?

11 years ago

Today I'm 12dpo and still blinding negatives. I'm just using the .88 cent walmart cassettes. I've been testing every day since 7dpo and am thinking of stopping testing all together. I keep letting those negatives ruin my days. AF is due in 4 days (Jan 1) so should I keep testing daily in hopes to see a faint line, or just wait and see if AF shows up?

11 years ago

Kelsey I know its hard but I suggest to wait until the 31st at least. Don't let the negatives bring you down hun! We've all had our fair share. I have been a POAS addict the last few months and I would get sooo emotional at all of the . Well haven't tested at all this month and emotionally this month has been much easier than the rest. If you are pregnant then you will still get your and it will be a BLAZING positive rather than a faint one that you have to worry about darkening. Much easier said than done, I know Heck my first month TTC. I probably spent $50 in test.

User Image

11 years ago

kcordell- I think you're right! I bought the .88 cent tests because honestly, I think people are crazy to spend $100+ on the FRER tests! With our son, I was 4.5 weeks before I tested and got a faint + then so maybe I'm just the type of person who doesn't show until later? It was much easier then, not trying so didn't drive me crazy like now! The BFNs are bringing DH down too.

Okay, taking a break from pee sticks!

11 years ago

Just started bleeding. I am so sad, crushed & feeling deflated right now.

11 years ago

Phat I am so sorry about the . It sucks bad. Enjoy a drink for me.

Kelsey I know what you mean! DS was a surprise and I test a week late. So much easier when conceiving is magical and unplanned. Wish it was that easy now that we are TTC!! Makes me feel slightly broken. Have you started temping yet? I've found it helps my obsession. That way I can keep track of what my body is doing.

User Image

11 years ago

Phat, so sorry about AF :(

kcordell- never temped before, I've been doing some research to educate myself about it though. I can tell when I ovulate just by CM but have been thinking about temping or opks for the future.

11 years ago

I'm thinking about using OPK's next month! Starting 2013 in full baby making mode! lol. Temping is easy and I don't go crazy over it.

What types of OPK does everyone here use??

User Image

11 years ago

Okay so I spotted brown one time today. Only when wiped. Cervix is HFC. FX its implantation. However unless I implanted a day or so ago with just now spotting it seems kinda late for that. hmmm. I guess we will see!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo