Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1411 - 1420 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

In some ways I wish I could tell my sister what's going on with me with this infertility crap...so she'll stop saying things that hurt my feelings! Last night she was telling me how she was upset about having to get her son's 1st haircut. And I tried to be supportive and make her feel better and she said, "you just dont understand cause you dont have any kids yet".......DUH! Of course I dont have any kids yet! I would have been a mom before you but I miscarried. You think you're upset having to say goodbye to your baby's hair...try saying goodbye to your baby !

I love my family but sometimes I think they have their heads in the butts! Hope I'm not out of line feeling this way sometimes.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Waiting- I don't think ur out of line at all. U have every right to feel this way. U don't think u could confide in Ur sister about the infertility ? Or is she one of those that would use it or dramatize it. We are always here to vent.

11 years ago

Waiting- I don't think ur out of line at all. U have every right to feel this way. U don't think u could confide in Ur sister about the infertility ? Or is she one of those that would use it or dramatize it. We are always here to vent.

11 years ago

only sign i have is peeing more and bad acne other that that nothing but every month by now ive had cramps and sickness and everything pretty much but not this month will just have to wait till fri

User Image

11 years ago

Well dh and I are keeping it hush hush that we are TTC. Only a couple of our friends know but that's it. My family knows that I have PCOS cause I needed to explain why they cant be shoving sweets in my face. lol. My sister has PCOS too but she hasnt had any problems with the ovulating part. But I dont want anyone or her to know about the babymaking cause well....you'd have to know my family. I thought I was imagining it til dh came into my life and he sees it all the time...my sister thinks the world revolves around her (even she admits she's selfish) and my parents are sucked into her orbit (that's not a fat joke I swear!) Example: when I told them about my mc, the first thing out of my sister's mouth was, "I hope that doesnt happen to me". And my mom's 1st response was, "Well, be happy you can get pregnant, your poor sister may have a rough time conceiving!"...she got pg right after coming off the pill. No hug, no I'm sorry, just made my mc all about my sister. Dh had to hold me down in my chair. So...I dont want to tell them that we've been trying for 9 months cause I know somehow they'll make it all about my sister. I'd rather take this adventure with dh alone and be able to confide in all of you lovely ladies. Besides, I'd rather not get constant calls from family asking if I'm knocked up and tell me what I'm doing wrong. Know what I mean!?

we are not telling family for the same reason we dont what them to keep going on about it

User Image

11 years ago

i think ive asked this before but if your sick in your month is that classed as being sick ?

User Image

11 years ago

I guess you mean sick in the 'mouth'? Hey if something comes up....it's classified as vomit!

yep i ment mouth then i have been sick 3 times today

im driving myself crazy here just wish fri would be here already

User Image

11 years ago

Tara I am so sorry your family is like that, I would have flipped my lid on all of them lol.

It really sucks because I always thought getting pregnant would be easy cause I was always so regular. Boy was I wrong. The hardest part of all of it for me is that this girl that used to be my best friend is pregnant with her 4th child, she had 2 then her husband went to prison, slept with a whole slew of guys and then started dating this other guy, had 2 miscarriages with him and then(I personally think she made them happen) then got back with her husband when he got out has a baby and is pregnant again. It is so irritating to me that she can have kids when she is not a good mom/person at all. Seriously?!? why do people like that get all the babies.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo