Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

8361 - 8370 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

There's def something going on with the insurance Tara. It shows on his check stubs the amount taken out every week for it.. since August! $100 some odd a month & almost a year, that's ALOT to be paying for nothing! Sorry about testosterone driving you crazy.. think you'll go ahead & start the clomid? Its been a lucky month so far!!

Can't believe you're already 27 weeks Liz! Seems like its gone sooo fast! So. Exciting!! :-)

I thought I'd have a couple weeks at least to enjoy the good news before any symptoms, but if I don't eat a bite of something every hour I get so dizzy & nauseous.. sore boobs, up peeing through the night, so bloated - I would feel awesome if I could poop lol oh and so so so tired!! With Jace all I felt was fatigue up until about 8 weeks then the rest started to set in.. I certainly welcome it with a smile though!! :)

8 years ago

Went to doctor to confirm pregnancy- 4 weeks! Having a long luteal phase and average 26 day cycle helped get a positive before I hit the 4 week mark exactly haha. My first appt with the obgyn is July 28, the day I'm 6 weeks.

My doctor and I talked about how I'm so nervous about another miscarriage. So we came up with the agreement that I'll keep temping because it stays higher while pregnant and I will pee on a stick every other day.

I'm not going to lie... I may POAS every day until my July 28 appt just to see if I'm still preggers. Lol. My honey is excited... This will be his second, my first.

for everyone! Dani TTC in my 20s for baby #1

8 years ago

That's so exciting missdani!! Caught mine at exactly 4 weeks too :) My husband doesn't understand why I can't stop poas now that I got a +.. tried to explain that its all for my sanity since the chemical. I don't think I'll be able to quit stressing til he/she is in my arms!! And March is a loooonnngg way off!

8 years ago

Jess - We can share our POAS updates everyday until we get our sanity back and feel more secure. Haha :)

8 years ago

I ran out of all my cheapies missdani! So I'm gonna try to not poas everyday.. maybe every other or every 3 days :) I had to lock my last box up in my husband's truck before he went to work so I wouldnibe able to! Lol

We've had some horrible storms come through the last couple days.. power was out from last night until about 7 this evening. Then another storm passed & the power went on & off like 5 times!! I prayed for it to stay on long enough to make pancakes :). Its still on, got a full belly & sooo ready for bed. Jace wouldn't let me nap today, he only stayed asleep for about 20 minutes. Its calling my name! Goodnight ladies! Catch back up with y'all tomorrow!!

8 years ago

My test today was really dark so I think maybe I'll be able to give up POAS soon. Lol

How is everyone doing? Where are you all at in TWW?

8 years ago

Jess- it has gone by soooo fast. My 25th birthday is coming up next Sunday, the 26th. I'll be 29 weeks then! Ahhhh sooo close. This is crazy, I'd never thought I'd see my time coming.

Missdani- I hope everything goes well for you! I'll send up prayers for both of you!

8 years ago

I can't get anything lined out with my insurance!!!! I want to scream and throw something and puke at the same time!! I want the same ob I had withmy son but tthere's no way I can afford it without insurance. I don't know what to do!! There's a few clinics around here that use the sliding scale & go by income if you're uninsured or underinsured but he makes too much for that, there's private insurance but he certainly doesn't make enough to afford those.. why can't our insurance that we've been paying forjust work like its supposed to!!!!!!!

8 years ago

Jess- that's ridiculous! I would have a serious for about that. I would tell them either we're covered under this insurance or give back all the money that's been paid. There's absolutely no excuse to pay all that money and have this much of an issue with it.

8 years ago

He did tell them to reimburse him for everything we've paid in & wed buy our own! His next check showed health insurance reimbursement $25, then right under that it showed health insurance $25. So what was the point!! Then every week since they're still holding it out!
He said he talked to the owner of the mines & they were supposed to get it lined out, again. So I'll give it a few days then call n raise heck again if its still not working. I can't wait forever, 5 weeks today .. I want to go ahead n make an appointment!!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo