Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

691 - 700 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@jlgulley-Welcome honey! I think what makes me keep from balling up and crying is this site. I dont feel alone and like Phatgurl I can let my crazy side show and not feel judged. Trust me!-None of us have it together . I feel your pain too! It's hard dealing with the back and forth emotions of having someone close to you that is pregnant. You try to feel happy for them but at the same time you're green with envy. My sister got pregnant and it felt like everyone forgot about my miscarriage. For example: she would pee on tests infront of me and say "I just love when it turns positive so fast"! She didnt try to be mean but if felt like it. I didnt even want to me around her sometimes but I loved her so much and I was excited about having a new nephew, but then I was back to being aggravated again. I just had to put on a brave face and remember that she was more important to me than envy. Now I have a baby nephew and surprisingly, he is the BEST therapy!!! And now she feels more like my sister than a woman throwing her baby bump in my face. So glad you are able to join our group. The more crazyiness...the less crazy we feel

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Ladies a little help .....just as I gave up all hopes.....I thought I started my period tonight. It was pinkish redish and i had gave up. Then we went to store tonight and my tapon was bothering me. I went to bathroom as i was cramping thinking i needed to change. Little to my believe there was barely anything but a little bit of redish muscus like...then i wiped and it was nothing....could this be a implanation period?

11 years ago

jlgulley- Welcome! I think it is somewhat normal for dh to not want to talk about it im sure they feel just as crazy as we do and they have NO one to talk to about it. I agree with everyone who has given you advice so far, i like to turn things into being funny, even if they arent too, I also love this site, specifically this forum not so much the hpt photo gallery certainly not the positive pictures l0l I agree with Tara though we are all crazy :)

TTC #2, 2 miscarriages, 2 years in My precious babies will grow in our hearts but not in our arms. As long as we remember, they are never truly lost

11 years ago

Princess- It could be, I would say wait it out and see what happens. When was your last period? I remember you saying stuff was going all crazy with your body but it could just be you ovulated really late and those were the symptoms you were feeling and now you could be getting the implant-bleeding.

TTC #2, 2 miscarriages, 2 years in My precious babies will grow in our hearts but not in our arms. As long as we remember, they are never truly lost

11 years ago

Hey ladies. Been just kinda taking in life lately, had way too much going on. Been trying to keep up on here, but haven't caught everything.

Waiting - still praying for you dear, that 1 bfp i the middle of so many bfn, I know the heartache, had it happen 1 time, only once in so many years.

As far as me, I had a hiatus of symptoms for a week or so, but in the last few days, it's like I've had symptoms just dumped on me! Feel like I have to pee every hour or so (which is very abnormal for me) Have been starving in the mornings, nauseated worse than ever, all day. When I do get hungry, it's like I can't get full. I still am just rolling with it, but am taking the vitamins everyday, even if I'm not preg, the vitamins can't hurt.

& Shell

11 years ago

This right here!! Image #44321 GRRRR! l0l sorry if this happens to be any of yours l0l letting that evil green monster come out!

11 years ago

yesterday and today i have been tired and exhausted . ive not been sleeping well for 2 weeks so maybe it caught up with me ? or maybe its a sign ?

User Image

11 years ago

Well got period this morning full force.....no baby for me :(

11 years ago

Got some good Kegel exercises in this morning. I woke up REALLY dizzy and couldnt move without the room spinning. When I finally got up and went pee and half stream I remembered to test. So *squeeze!!!!*. Grabbed a cup under the sink and continued peeing.....then I tested it. Like looking at freaking blank canvas ! Posted pic. So, I'll tell dh tonight. He's been asking me why I've been so out of it since yesterday. He's afraid I'm tired of him. Poor guy.
I'm now entering my tourets phase! Yelling at my cramps to shut up! Hoping I at least have a period this weekend.
Onward and Upward!...

@aprincessa- I'm sorry no baby . But I'm glad you finally got an answer on whether or not you were. Let us know if your symptoms still continue despite having AF.

@Shell-thank you honey!

@Shay- YES! It's like, really??? You're questioning that?!

11 years ago • Post starter

Sometimes the gallary pictures drive me nuts too, especially the ones that are so very positive. Maybe that is because I want one so bad!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo