Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3681 - 3690 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

The hardest part is talking about what happened because if he got help he could still be here and I know people have to want to be helped. Know one knows when or why it started and its just crazy how long he kept it hidden, he became a good actor.

Afm I slept all day, I took some Benadryl and it knocked me out. I do feel better but still stuffy and coughing. Dh also had to go get me som super plus tampons cause it is bad. But hey at least I had a period so that's a plus.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Tara I'm not spotting now. It is a full blown period which is good i think since I got it. I was going to wait to see if it stops on its own.

10 years ago

Well hello fart bucket ;-) LOL

How have you ladies been? Sorry I have been mia, I have been BUSY BUSY BUSY! Summer is approaching so we are swamped at work then are pretty much busy all weekend. I am in the middle of a Sales Tax audit at work so it has pretty much consumed me :-( they couldn't be happy with the $86,000 they fined our ass four years ago, they are in for a rude awakening this time! I got this shit covered :-) HAHAHAHAHAHA

Anyways, fingers crossed you ladies get your BFP this month.

10 years ago

Hard to even think about myself today. Been watching the tornado coverage all afternoon. My heart just breaks for them in Moore! Stay safe everyone!

But...for countdown sake...I couldnt temp yesterday cause my cat woke me up puking and I had to go the bathroom. But this morning my temp spiked up to 98.4! I was shocked with as low as it's been. No symptoms really. Hard to tell with as sore as my body is from yard work. But my breasts are sore. 7dpo today so we shall see!!!

@athena- I'm glad af is full force instead of teasing you lol.

@xomandy- fart bucket? Nice LOL! You go girl! Show them who's boss!!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

I know Tara I'm really happy it came full force because I was starting to worry it wasn't going too. But yay! Here's to all of us getting pregnant!!!

10 years ago

Oh and Tara and Pisces and anyone else waiting to test, when are you all testing?

10 years ago

I'm planning on testing tomorrow if I can remember to catch my pee[lol.]

In all honesty I'm not really feeling it this cycle . Granted I'm gassy, little bit of cramping, random sharp low abdomen pains, and breasts feel on the tender side but I dont feel like I did last time. I know every pregnancy is different so we'll see. I figure I'll POAS in the morning. 9dpo is early but oh well. AF is due memorial day.

Well as I'm sitting here, I'm having a lot of sharp cramping on my left side. I thought since I OV'd from my right side that I'd implant on the right side but apparently that has nothing to do with it. The egg(s) are more likely to implant on the side you sleep on. I sleep on my left side!
So maybe I am still in the game. I guess I dont feel like it since I'm not nauseous like last time.

Tara I hope it was those eggies implanting fx for you.

Afm I think the witch is stopping. Put in a pad earlier just in case and stopped using tampons and it is still clear. There was a little pink on the tissue when I went to the bathroom but other than that I think it is gone woo hoo. Now onto the baby making. ;)

10 years ago

9 DPO today Wow...feel like TWW is on fast forward now. Tested this morning, . Not surprised. Posted a pic if you want to look.
Having some fullness in lower abdomen but that's about it. It's kind of sad cause by now I had sore nipples and nausea.

At least stress isnt a factor this time cause I dont feel like I'm running out of time before being sent to the RE since my dr is willing to work with me more. I'm just sorta going with the flow and if it happens, it happens.

@athena- praying the bleeding stays away!!!!!!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo