Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4261 - 4270 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Tara - hoping you don't need pads, but if you do, get some Always Infinity Radiant pads. They are THE BEST for not leaking and not showing. You may be able to download coupons for them at www.krazycouponlady.com or the brand's website, and usually when the P & G Brand saver comes out in Sunday's paper they have coupons.

Mari - I think it's so dumb they're trying to make your sister lose weight to see if she'll O on her own. That alone doesn't work for everybody, and I was 275lbs when I delivered 2 of my 3 and 250lbs with my last. All of my babies were very healthy at birth. I was right around 200 when I conceived all of them. It's unhealthy for me to be this big but didn't hurt my babies. I never had gestational diabetes or preeclampsia, either. I just swelled really badly inmy extremities. Tell her to find a doc who will help her.

Athena - I'm so sorry for your friend.

10 years ago

Losing weight does help some women. Less weight equals less insulin used by the body which equals less testosterone and better balanced lh/fsh. Meaning ovaries can work better and the egg quality is better. But for me, i lost 25 lbs and my hormones were better but still couldnt OV. For some it wirks and others it's still hard.

@phat- i have left over pads from last time i want to use up. I'll just tell my family if they ask that i'm on my period but have a yeast inf and cant put anything inside me so i'm stuck with a pad. Lol...i hate lying but i'm good at it :/

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Still nothing. Temps remain high and lots of pulling and pinching near my hips. I'm guessing my betas havent dropped yet. Sucks waiting....

How is everyone else doing right now? Dont let my pity party get you down.

@Waiting - I don't want to give you false hope, but perhaps your drop was due to 'vanishing twin' syndrome. If you were pregnant with twins and your betas were up and lost one, they could drop and start going up again. I'm still hoping and waiting for your miracle!

AFM - CD14. Temp dropped again today - still way above the coverline though. Took a FRER and although I could swear I see something, I know it is my eyes playing tricks on me. Someone gave me good advice...it is only a BFP if it can be seen as easily as reading words on a page. When you have to hold it at odd angles, shine a light on it, take it apart, or snap a photo and invert it to see the 2nd line...It is not a BFP! So it's BFN for me.

I do not have any symptoms, so I am just waiting for AF to come. Think I will try the Letrozole/Femara again this cycle; however, I may not be able to be monitored because I go on vacation next Saturday for a week. It all depends on when AF starts and what days CD10,11, and 12 falls on. I'm hoping AF starts next week but no later than Wednesday. That way I can have my CD3 U/S before vacation. Worst case scenario, I will have to use OPKs to predict O versus having an ultrasound and bloodwork to determine when to trigger.

User Image

10 years ago

Coming out of lurking again to say that I hope you have a little fighter in there Tara. Are you getting another beta? Have you tested again to compare?

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago

Thought about it but blood hcg doesnt show in urine for at least 2 days. And I just had blood done 2 days ago. Be best to wait til sunday. Part of me has hope but the other part just knows this isnt it.

I feel bad for dh. I'm not at all in the mood for sex meaning he'd have to wait til after it's all over. He's just gonna have to take a 'longer shower'. Lol

I'm sorry about the bfn holly :(

Hello all,
I started reading this feed yesterday and got hooked immediately. I got to like page 15 and jumped to the last one! I can't believe this has been going on since last year!
Well my story is my DH and I have been trying since Feb. I went off BCP and have had a period every month. Just last month I had a 42 day cycle and my shortest one happened right after I stopped the pill and it was about 24 days. This month I used OPK for the first time and had 2 peak days show up on CB so I thought we would get it right this month for sure. Well lo and behold decided to be punctual and I got my period right on time yesterday. So off to another cycle and more baby making practice!
I made an appointment with the obgyn for me and my husband to talk to. When I saw my doc back in March, I told him we were ttc and he said that if we do not in 6mo the next step we would take is to test my DH swimmers. The reason for this is that I've had a daughter back in 2001 in a different marriage and I also got preggers in 2006 but it turned out to be a blighted ovum so I had to get a D&C. That crushed me and I definitely fell into a depression. I got post partum with my first.
So now that I am with my wonderful husband, we are trying and the doc will test him since I am able to get preggers. I've become a little more intense on the whole ttc procedure. I've never really looked into all the fertility aids so this is new to me. I am going to use the OPK again this month plus I think I will take B6 and mucinex (I should do regular and not the DM, right?) I think I am going to try to BBT chart but I'm not that great and remembering to temp before I move from my bed. Usually because my bladder feels like its going to bust and that is my major priority, lol. My doc also told me that BBT isn't that effective as it just tells you after the fact that you ovulated. Idk, I am thinking it won't hurt.
I read all these funny stories about everyone's obsessiveness during this time and I completely relate. It's like all that's on my mind. And I hate analyzing every little twinge, pull, gas bubble, whatever and trying to somehow squeeze a possibility of pregnancy from it. Lol, I squeeze my bb all the time and my DH just sits there with a stupid looking grin on his face.
Sorry for such long post, I wanted to get you guys aquainted with my situation.

User Image

10 years ago

Hello Kristis! I'm sorry the baby making dept isnt going as planned. But I'm glad you have a great doctor that's willing to start testing. Most drs want to wait a year. Even though bbt charting only shows when OV has already occurred, it's a great tool for those that dont OV at the same time each cycle...like me. It's the only way I know I actually OV'd. I'm sorry about your m/c...I'm going thru my 3rd now so I know how it feels. Hopin you wont have ro squeeze your boobs much longer.

Aw, thanks waiting~
I am so sorry to hear about what you are going through right now. You seem like such a strong and resilient person though for having that much faith and keep on going after 3xs. I hope this is just a stepping stone to get you to getting your family.
I have a hard time not feeling a little resentful of people that get preggers so easily and they aren't even trying. And when they don't take care of themselves while they are carrying. I try and check myself when I feel that way. It's crazy though how it seems like everyone around you is getting pregnant all at the same time.
Oh well, I know whatever is meant to be will be.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo