Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6481 - 6490 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Progesterone is giving me massive headaches:(

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Ooh! I didn't know it was enough for fingers and toes. Even better. :-)

10 years ago

Progesterone makes me throw up & have terrible headaches.

10 years ago

Starting to think I'm gluten intolerant. I've cut out 90% of carbs and yesterday we had Subway for dinner. After eating only 4 inches of sub, my abdomen was painfully bloated. Spent the whole evening crop dusting the house lol! I have a nice handful of gluten intolerant symptoms, including pcos/infertility.

Wish I had tww symptoms to share:(.....

Who on here is from Oregon City?

Hi everyone. I'm glad that you all are doing well. Sorry for being MIA; I've been down in the dumps after not getting my BFP this past cycle. It usually takes me a few days to feel better. I was just so sure that DH and I did everything possible to get it right. O well. So here I am once again.

I had an appt with my doctor today and got the results from the FSH test, my number was (7), which the doc said was really good. She started me on 50mg of clomid today through CD 9 and says that this should boost our chances.

I was pissed b/c my DH's results hadn't been faxed over by the fertility clinic where he had the S/A done. We will get those results on Monday. Hopefully all will be fine w/ his results as well. We discussed the need for an IUI if there's a motility issue but I'm staying prayerful that we won't have to take that route.

The doc asked questions about how DH and I are BD'ing. I explained that we BD'd every day on my high and peak readings (only). She said we should still BD up to 3-4 days after getting the first peak reading and this was something we haven't been doing. I also asked if we should still BD every day or eod. She suggested that we wait to get the S/A results on Monday to determine if there are any issues. She said if all is okay with him, every day should be fine, but that eod may not be a bad option this cycle since we BD'd every day already with no results. I think we'll do eod this time. Any suggestions?????

I know that I've only been TTC for only a few months but my stress was because my DH was putting a 6 month time frame on TTC b/c of his age. He's 11.5 yrs older than me and wants this to happen sooner than later. After talking with him today after the appt, he's agreed to make this less stressful for me and now says that we'll try for at least a year. That made me so happy; I almost cried. It really made me realize just how much he really loves me and wants this. He was so dead set on 6 months since we began discussing TTC again. I just couldn't believe he changed his mind. I just want a healthy baby/pregnancy

In need of lots of this cycle

User Image

10 years ago

Soooo...a momentus thing has happened. I'm almost 10dpo, and I haven't taken a single test. I also have had no symptoms whatsoever so am trying to wait until 11 or 12dpo at least. It's just weird because I normally would have been poas 5-8 times a day the last few days already and be obsessing over evaps or false positive wondfo's.

10 years ago

Hey Phat!!!!

Glad you're doing great. That's outstanding that you've fought off the urge to have the poas syndrome, lol. I really hope that this is your cycle. for you...

User Image

10 years ago

Waiting and phat - I had zero symptoms when I got my bfp. I have a few now ( super moody, super heavy full and sore BBS, and exhaustion) so fingers crossed for you! Seems every time I have gotten a bfp I didn't have symptoms. I believe I'm right at 6 weeks right now. Go in tomorrow at 1:25 for an ultrasound to get exact dates and hopefully see a nice strong heartbeat!!!

10 years ago

Hello everyone, I know this may seem a little odd, but I've sorta been cyber stalking this thread for a few days now. I started at the beginning and and then skipped to the end, so I've missed a bunch in the middle, but I kind of feel like I've gotten to know a few of you a little bit. I've never posted on any kind of forum, but I felt like I should on this one. My SO and I have been ttc since August last year and we very recently had a mc, which is actually what brought me to this site. This wouldn't be our first kiddo, but in the meantime I've developed some medical issues which the drs suspect was the reason behind the loss. I have driven myself a bit crazy each month debating whether or not the symptoms I'm having are because I'm prego or just wishing. I hope for everyone here to get their and to have . And... thanks for being here, even if you didn't know I was here needing you.

And Tara? I'm from Oregon City.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo