Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5031 - 5040 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

nicky Im so happy for you, let us know the gender.

afm I kind of took my fertility into my own hands and ordered clomid for an overseas pharmacy. I researched it before I ordered it because I wanted to make sure I was getting what I was ordering. My last day taking it was Tuesday. My opk was pretty dark earlier so Im about to take another to see if it's any darker.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

How is everyone today, all good i hope.
Just wondering how long anyone has waited to get blood test done to confirm bfp. Or do most people get it done straight away. Am i just a chicken.

10 years ago

Mandy some doctors don't do blood tests if your urine test is positive unless you've had miscarriages before. My sister just called and said she had a positive test and they set up her first appointment for her ultrasound. So you should probably call your doctor and see what they suggest.

10 years ago

My .gp would do urine test and blood test. Will do another hpt before i make an appointment. Still no ..af so that's a good sign. Also temps still high

10 years ago

Well, my cervix tightened back up and no sign of OV. Last cycle I OV'd on cd27 and today is cd24. So we'll see. My cervix felt more open today though. Maybe I'm finally working up to it. I'm not really obsessing about it this cycle. I'm just sorta pretending like we're not trying. I'm not being religious with opks cause my cervix doesnt feel ripe yet. I know that upping the clomid dose isnt supposed to make you OV sooner but I think my body is just getting used to the 100mg dose. Going to ask for a higher dose next cycle....strike that...beg for a higher dose!

@mandy- I'm always hoping to wake up one morning throwing up. lol. Hope you get great news!

@gracey- I'm so sorry honey! I was going to recommend the seabands LOL. Just make sure you're keeping down fluids and getting a little to eat. If not...call your dr.

@nickyloula- HI BABE!!! So glad you are feeling better!! How did you announce it??

@athena- holy cow hun! LOL. Hope it works for you! What dosage did you take?

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Tara just 50 mg.

10 years ago

Well so far so good, no .af and have felt the need to go to the loo every half hour. Felt like an each then pressure building up on my bladder but only on 1 side then after going to the loo relief. Is that normal

10 years ago

Hi ladies, hope you don't mind me stalking your chat. I'd like to join you if that's ok.

Athena8789 Wow girl, fair play for taking control. I did the same this is my third month on clomid. I have been doing a lot of research and have decided to go one step further and take a trigger shot this month. fingers crossed it works I am so desperate for a little angel. Have been ttc for 2.5 years now and if brings twins, well happy days I will be thrilled.

Mandy Ill keep everything crossed for you lady.

User Image

10 years ago

hey ladies,

I took a long break from the forum but read up on latest post. I am currently on cd 21 AF due Sunday. I had an hsg test done on 9/11, which was "text book" normal according to doc. MY AMH is 3.4 which is supposed to be good, as far as egg reserve. Been trying a year now and finally went to the RE, these were the test so far. They want to test dh and do a regular ultrasound on me, but have to wait till next cycle due to lining being thick? I asked about femera and he said it wasnt "off table" and was an option but that was before hsg and if I do get it it prob wont be till 2 cycles from now because of the ultrasound being like cd 12 and you have to take it from 5-9. Whats this about ordering it from overseas? I would like more info on that lol! Anyways feeling like ok I am normal inside now why I am I not getting preggo? testing everyday and I know its still early but still feeling down:(

10 years ago

Hkellerman I would wait and see what your dh's results are before trying anything on you. If he is the one with fertility issues then you taking fertility drugs would be pointless. I have pcos and haven't ovulated on my own in a while. I bought it overseas because dh has a lower sperm count, so they wouldn't give it to me. I figured that way I could ovulate and see if his sperm count that big of a difference. So if if your fertility is good I wouldn't go jumping the gun because he may have a problem.

Wbsb thanks, I just felt like it would never happen. Especially since they wouldn't help me ovulate.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo