Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

9891 - 9900 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

HI Pinkster! OMg! It feels so awesome to talk to you ladies again!!!
I feel like I've been in the twilight zone for the past year and a half!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

6 years ago • Post starter

Omg Tara I'm so happy happy you congratulations hun cxxx and I'm glad to hear ur mum is better xxx

User Image

6 years ago

Called the office for results. They patched me through to the dr and his first words were, "You've been having sex, havent you?"
LOL! He's weird but he cracks me up lol. He said I'm a little bit pregnant. Told him the blooddrawal was 10 dpo so he said it would sound about right. He said my HCG was 18 and my progesterone was 19.5. He was shocked that the 88cent walmart test picked it up that early. So I'll have a redraw tomorrow morning and possibly monday. And he's wants an ultrasound on August 22nd to see the sac.
SO I'm praying for hcg of 40 tomorrow!
Test was much darker this morning too!
I'm still sitting here in disbelief!

Ok...so I've been having a lot of issues with my RE's office lately that has had me on the verge of screaming. Lost files, bloodwork, no returned phonecalls. It's been a pain. Well this morning, I went to labcorp to get my 2nd beta and surprise...they never faxed it. So I called the office and no one would answer the phones. I sat in the lab's parking lot for almost 30 minutes before I went back in to tell them that I'd have to come back later. The girls there know me and felt bad so they offered to draw my blood for the tests and hold it until the fax came through. The second I got home, I called again and they answered. They said they'd send it over asap. Two hours later I called the lab and asked if they had the orders...nope. Waited another hour and called the dr...just faxed it. I called the lab back and they said my bloodwork was going out the door to be tested as we speak. After that I panicked for the rest of the day lol .
I was watching my niece and nephew today and as I was holding my niece the phone rang. The nurse said, " Hi Tara! I didnt know you were pregnant!" I said, "yep! Are you calling with my beta results?" She said, "yes I am". I blurted out, "please just tell...I'm totally freaking out!!!!" She said they looked really good. I asked what the number was..***My heart was pounding so hard***....64!!!!!! My beta more than tripled in less than 48 hours! And my progesterone was up to 27.4! She said that was great for only 12dpo. The dr doesnt think I need another beta but I'm sure my nervousness will kick in and I'll be begging for one come monday . I was shaking so bad with adrenaline on the phone that it took everything in me to make sure I didnt drop my niece and I broke my pencil TWICE trying to write down the numbers! The nurse thought it was cute. I told her the reason I was soooo excited was because in my 6 other pregnancies....I NEVER had a beta double for me! In fact, the most my beta has ever gone up is from a 20 to a 22. So THIS....this was HUGE! You can tell I'm excited based on my capitals lol. EEEEEEKKKKKKKK!!!!!! . I know I still have a long ways to go but right now I'm just happy and feel I can breathe a little.

I am so happy for you Tara! I think I would definitely do the third beta. Sending tons of sticky vibes!!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

6 years ago

Wow, I haven't been on this forum in awhile but it's so good to see the "oldies,"...waiting, lisserb, pinkster! And by oldies, i mean those of us that have been trying forever.

Waiting, that is great news about your mom! I am so excited for you and wishing you a ! Surprise of a lifetime and a huge miracle! Keep us posted. Love all of you too and have a wonderful weekend!

We're having a baby!!!

6 years ago

Oh waiting! What a testimony! I was praying for ur mom, I'm so happy to hear the news that's she better. Praise God! And even more excited about your news!!! Wow happy healthy 9 months! Keep us updated :)

6 years ago

Congrats Tara! I am soooo happy for you. Keeping my fingers crossed that all goes well .

I have been MIA for a while , i have news. I have two 6 month old boys born at 38 weeks on the 15th of February.

Wish you all ladies all the best!

User Image

6 years ago

Tara, did you go for another beta?

Congrats Astrid!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

6 years ago

ASTRID! Congratulations! Twins boys!!! That's so awesome
Thank you for the update! I'm so happy for you.

@lisserb- I did not . My cousin passed away in May. Her husband wouldnt let her family go get her ashes, even though he didnt want them. For some reason he reached out to me and gave me permission. So dh and I have been in Chicago getting her ashes.
My tests look great though. Still getting darker. Stabbing pains in my left breast today that about sent me flying off the couch. So tired, I can barely get anything done. Part of me wants to but I get so stressed out.

Hopefulmommy- Hi honey! Yes...Praise God!

@sunaet- you're right! It is so good to see the oldies! lol

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo