Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

9331 - 9340 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

pinkster--> It was the sweetest sound I'd ever heard! Especially considering that with his Autism, his voice has been trapped inside his little mouth for so long. By the age of two he only had a vocabulary of 5 words. So for him to tell me "Love You" it just made my heart sing!

Linda

8 years ago

Pinkster - let us know what they say.

2Frsty - I'm so happy to hear about your son! It was my pharmacy, not my doc's office. Yelling at them when they fill my meds is probably not a great idea.

8 years ago

CD43 - took my first Provera last night

8 years ago

Good luck Phat, u got it at last yay -x-
Well over 2 weeks now and still no result from sperm sample, no luck with doc so will phone hospital tom Still getting pos OPKs but luckily no on pregnancy, was worried that baby would get harmed from clomid, now cd9 and finished clomid 3 days ago but spose its still in my system, thank you ladies for your advice, im gonna try BD every 2 days now for a week if partner is up to it , love n luck to all -x-x-x-

8 years ago

pinkster--> Yeah, I'd be calling about it tomorrow, too. It's taken too long; you should've heard SOMETHING by now!!

So, considering that it's been a topic in one of the groups I'm in on Facebook, I wanted to share a pic with you all. I hope all of you will steer clear of the bulb syringes they give you in the hospital for baby's nose. They're TERRIBLE for growing black mold. I cut John's open a year ago and saved the pic. The Nose Frida is by far the best one I've seen and doesn't even go into baby's nostrils! Just wanted to share the picture of John's bulb syringe with y'all! Love you girls!

User Image

Linda

8 years ago

@2frsty- I got your email :). Be reading soon. I agree on the bulb syringes. I kept warning my sister about them so finally got her to cut her's open and she felt like the worst mother in the world. I warned her. They now make clear bulbs syringes that are able to be opened up, taken apart and disinfected/boiled/microwaves etc. I already have 2 in my baby preparation box :). I'm so happy about your little man!

@pinkster- I get positive opks with both clomid and femara for a few days after finishing the meds. Everyone is different. Just depends on your metabolism. Is your doctor going to do a follicle scan to see how your responded to the clomid?

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

8 years ago • Post starter

Thank you waitingonmymiracle, thats good to hear all is norm, no Im in England so NHS dont give you anything like that, follow up scans etc, only if we pay private which is mega bucks, phoned hospital about sperm sample and could wait up to 6 weeks for a appt to get result so fed up with it all right now, should start BDing about now as CD10 and DH doesnt feel like it, I give up
Love n luck to everybody else, hope your all doing better then me -x-

8 years ago

Pinkster - my husband and I have huge issues with desire on his part and now mine after being with someone who never wanted sex for almost 8 years. I feel your frustration. He turned out to have low testosterone, but the standard treatments for it can make you stop producing sperm. Men can take Clomid & other meds to produce testosterone naturally, and lifting weights can also help. It might be worth getting him checked.

8 years ago

@pinkster- I agree with phat, hun. Considering how long you've been trying and him not feeling like it, I wonder if his testosterone is low. I'm sorry it's taking so long to get your results back. That's insane! They can't mail it off so they definitely already have it tested. That's so infuriating!

8 years ago • Post starter

Thank you ladies, well I told him I read weights raised his testosterone, (thanks phat), so he has done some today haha and told me we re having a bath together tonight with candles, whoop whoop

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo