Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

501 - 510 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Waiting - if you do that again, try hitting the back browser arrow. It has saved me several times.

11 years ago

Did anyone else see the lady who said "GFY" because people voted negative on her test?

Shell - good luck in court today.

11 years ago

Hello everyone,

i need advice. i did a test yesterday (14DPO) and it was a BFN! my AF is now 2 days late. could i be pregnant or am i just wishful thinking. i used a clear blue test, so surely it must be accurate??

any help would be appreciated. i just cant stop thinking about it. we went to london over the w/e and i was simply in some weird trance like state. i just wish i could switch off from it sometimes.

i hope everyone is ok!!

xx

11 years ago

@Phatgurl- No I didnt! Now I have to go look for it!!!!

@BowBow- Hi! Oh yes....the trance ! I completely understand that one. It's like we're all in Zombie mode-"mmm...babies, I want babies"! No matter what you're doing, you're zoning out thinking about if you are. I enjoy baby zoning at times but like you, I wish I could turn it off. I feel like I've missed out on the past few months. And yes, there is always a chance you are pregnant. But the clear blue, unless it's digital, is a pain in the butt. The blue dyes are well known for inducing line eye and evaps. Any symptoms?

Not much new with me. Had sharp pains in my right tata last night in bed. Hurt pretty bad. Even though it's probably just normal pain, I'm always wondering.... . Buying Fertilitea today! Not just for babies but for my cycles. I dont want to have to run to my doctor for a prescription of provera to clean out my bat cave ! Hubby and I were the other night and the phrase 'bat cave' come up in the middle of it. We started laughing so hard we could barely finish. I'm notorious for saying stupid stuff during sex, like "do you want shoestring fries or steak fries for dinner?". But I starting imagining bats flying out or something and I told dh, "be careful, dont get bit"!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

@phatgurl- I just spent 20 minutes looking at the gallery and I'm not seeing it. Someone must have reported it.

Planning on getting another hpt today too. It's been 2 weeks since my blood test and the dr told me to test again later on cause it could be possible if no AF. Hey dr's orders .

11 years ago • Post starter

Waiting - it was pic # 39709, but it looks like the inflammatory remarks were removed, so I won'rt spread any hatred by repeating them, but she was not at all nice because people voted negative.

Bat cave...heheheheheheheee. Good luck with your HPT!

11 years ago

Wow.. touchy! lol She must have been visiting from thebump lol jl! Ill stop!

FINE!! So my boobs have been sore for the past 3 days but Im trying to ignore it. But they really do huurt! Crazy train!? LMAO!

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

Mine have been sore, too, so you know I'm already POAS like an idiot. Something just feels "different," too. Can't put my finger on just what...

11 years ago

well i get keys to new house tomorrow and has gone so looking forward to lots and lots of he he

User Image

11 years ago

I'm pretty sure I just spotted .. not too positive b/c I usually get brown discharge and I'm spotting red. I went to start a new cycle on the chart and it said a new cycle starts when there is red flow so I'm going to wait to see if the red spotting lessens (if that's even a word lmao ) or if I really did start

Either way I'm excited! Now we can for a babay! lol.. thinking about every other day after the flow stops instead of OPKing all the time. Going to continue juicing and waiting for my FertiliTea to come in! I'm SOOO happy! She came EXACTLY 30 days late! She was due on June 23rd.. so we'll see if this is our cycle!

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo